PR Couture has an interesting interview with the publicist Lyse Webb, who works with Heatherette. In the interview, she had a quick mention of the upcoming Heatherette collection. I assume the fashion show for February is Heatherette’s showing at New York Fashion Week, which is early February.
Any fun projects Heatherette is working on?
I’m mostly excited about our MAC line which will be on counters early next year. We were so involved in every aspect: packaging, naming the products, we even mixed some of the colors ourselves! It’ll launch at our next fashion show in February.
Mrs. Lynne was nice enough to take and submit all of these swatch photos for N, she is considered an NC42, for your reference! Feel free to share yours either by e-mailing me at email@example.com with your photos (products or swatches or even on you!), or you can always link/post them in the comments. Thanks Mrs. Lynne!
Check out the rest… Continue reading →
OVERALL, N Colour impressed me more than N Face, but it is not a collection that anyone should avoid because they dislike neutrals/nudes. I feel that it does offer a little something to everyone; you have two new mineralize skinfinishes, with one that is suitable to nearly everyone, while the eyeshadows are gorgeous with lovely color pay off and finishes. The nail lacquers were a little disappointing, but I kind of had a feeling I would be passing on them in the end (me wear brown polish? so doubtful!). I know paint pots have a huge following since their introduction, and I don’t think that either Quite Natural or Soft Ochre will disappoint. The stand outs in my opinion were 3N lipstick, 4N lipglass, Modest Tone eyeshadow, Nanogold eyeshadow, Neutral Pink eyeshadow, and Soft Ochre paint pot.
What did you get/will you get? Favorites? Feel free to share your swatches in the comments or e-mailing me your photos (and I’ll post them).
Check out more swatches and in-depth reviews for individual products… Continue reading →
We have a really special treat for you! Several face charts from the Spring/Summer Fashion Week from MAC artists featuring N products! Click on the face chart for the larger version.
Check out seven more… Continue reading →
A portrait in the nude, daring in its stripped-down sensuality with natural shades in Mineralized Skinfinishes that play up the nakedness of cheeks, lips, eyes…for a glamazon who knows the power of artifice, but has the confidence and allure to strip it all away. N Collection is naked, with coverage — it’ll be our little secret. Custom-created high-performance brushes mean no one need ever know. Seductive, and ripe for scandal.
Check out all the product photos… Continue reading →
Hey dolls! N has launched on www.maccosmetics.com, as well as with A Mei, a very limited release in the US (full launch in Asia), so grab it up while you can!
- 1N Light frosted gold with pink pearl (Glaze)
- 2N Creamy light pink (Lustre)
- 3N Milky pastel pink (Lustre)
- 4N Mid-tone creamy brown (Lustre)
- 5N Plummy sheer brown (Lustre)
- 1N Creamy white tan (Cream)
- 2N Creamy neutral yellow pink (Cream)
- 3N Neutral brown with gold and pink pearl (Cream)
- 4N Light chocolate brown with red pearl (Cream)
- Creamola Low down tan
- Sublime Culture Pink/caramel fusion
- Nanogold Sheer yellow beige with pink pearl (Frost)
- Modest Tone Neutral dirty tan (Satin)
- Neutral Pink Dirty mid-tone blue pink (Satin)
- Rich Flesh Neutral warm brown (Matte)
- Remotely Grey Dirty grey brown (Satin)
- Dark Edge Dirty chocolate brown (Satin)
- Groundwork Mid-tone neutral taupe (Satin)
- Quite Natural Dirty chocolate brown (Cream)
- Soft Ochre Yellow beige (Cream)
- N Colour Creamy beige (Cream)
- Naturally Rich Milk chocolate (Cream)
- Demi-blanc Gold beige with green pearl (Frost)
Available for purchase on www.maccosmetics.com.
Get details for A-Mei… Continue reading →