Every cent of the selling price of VIVA GLAM lipstick and lipglass is donated to the MAC AIDS FUND to support men, women and children living with HIV and AIDS.
A lavender-lovely Fergie asks us to enter a new kind of dream scape, to feel the “Yes we can!” of tomorrow, and to push forward on behalf of every man, woma n and child affected by HIV /AIDS. As always, every cent of our VIVA GLAM proceeds will go where it’s needed most… VIVA GLAM VI Lipstick, Lipglass, and Special Edition Lipglass lead the way. With each new VIVA GLAM season, we get a little bit closer to a cure, and we’re proud to continue to be a part of that fight.
- Viva Glam VI Special Edition Soft blue pink (lustre)
- Viva Glam VI Warm terracotta plum with subtle pearl (lustre)
- Viva Glam VI Special Edition Soft pink-tinged mauve (frost)
- Viva Glam VI Warm plum with multireflective, mulitidimensional pearl (frost)
Available April 2009 at all MAC locations, 1.800.588.0070 and www.maccosmetics.com. See product imagery. Continue reading “MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam VI Special Edition Launch with Fergie”
Wouldn’t it be just fantastic if you could always pop open a file and search for X product? You could find out information like when it came out, what was its official description, the finish… even what dupes there are. For example, maybe you missed out on Femme-fi, but maybe you have one of the dupes that can satisfy you.Enter in Temptalia’s latest project: MAC Database. We have done the majority of the legwork in terms of compiling collection information, products, and product data. There is only one part that we would like to work together on with all of you: the dupe section!Because it is such a huge undertaking, we think putting all of our heads together would result in the most comprehensive and useful results. We want these to be major resources for everyone!How To Help
1. Download the Eye Product spreadsheet.2. Think about what eye products are similar to others. More than one can be listed, and both permanent and limited edition shades can and should be listed!3. Either fill in the dupes you’d like to submit into the spreadsheet, or send us a list. Attach your filled-in spreadsheet or paste your dupe list into an e-mail.4. Send your contributions to [email protected].
MAC Database – Eye Products (Excel 2007)*MAC Database – Eye Products (Excel 97-2003)MAC Database Excel Files in Zip File (Should work!)* Recommended version
As dupes are suggested, we will add them to our Master Worksheet, and we will constantly be re-uploading as we move towards our end goal! And yes, we have worksheets coming for other MAC products–we’re just starting with eye products first.P.S. – Did we make a mistake? If you spot an inaccuracy, please let us know so we can fix it! Know a piece of missing information (like a finish), let us know that, too!