Go For It vs. Goes and Goes
The Dupe List: MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme
Here are some dupes and swatch comparisons of several Lipcreme shades!
- Go For It vs. Goes and Goes: Ding, ding! Goes and Goes is a more opaque version of Go For It (from In the Groove). I would have also swatched Up the Amp next to it, but I don’t own it (or I’ve lost it, either way, it’s MIA).
- Overtime vs. Angel: Similar, like very competitive sisters. Overtime is clearly a yellow-based pink when compared to Angel, which is a cooler pink (but I’d describe as a neutral pink overall).
- Chatterbox vs. Unlimited Sisters but not twins–Chatterbox is a touch brighter and pinker, while Unlimited almost looks like it has a touch of plum in it when swatched next to Chatterbox. The finish/consistency are nearly the same, though.
- Morange vs. Good to Go vs. Neon Orange: WINNER! WINNER IN THE ORANGE DRESS! Even with my overly critical eye, I find it pretty difficult to tell the difference between the three of these. Morange looks to be just a touch lighter than the other two, perhaps.
- Queen’s Sin vs. Perpetual Flame: Not so dupe-tastic. Queen’s Sin is redder and darker (and obviously has a frosty finish).
- Dubonnet vs. Extended Play: If you have one, you don’t need the other. They’re virtually identical.
- Extended Play vs. Russian Red vs. Brave Red vs. Prolong: Russian Red is way too bright to be similar to Extended Play, and it’s not quite as pinky as Prolong (which may be closer to Ruby Woo, though not as red). Brave Red is a slightly sheerer, glossier version of Extended Play, though.