MAC Cosmetics Trip II Collection
Launch Date: April through August 2009 at Duty Free Shops (at Airports)
Launch Date (Updated): Now available as of March 23, 2010 online at MACCosmetics.com.
UPDATED/EDITED MARCH 23, 2010
Hi all! MAC has put the Trip Collection online for sale — this collection is not new. It was originally released in Summer 2009. It consists of permanent or previously released limited edition shades, but there are no new or exclusive shades to the collection. It is available ONLINE ONLY at this time. If I have swatches or a review available, you will find the collection that the shade was from originally linked. Might be a good way to snag some old LE shades you missed out on if you’re newer to MAC 🙂
Cool Eyes Palette
- Prismique Off-white with silver frost (Lustre) (Adorn)
- Springtime Skipper Mid-tone minty green with gold pearlized pigments (Veluxe Pearl) (Barbie Loves MAC)
- Water Nymph Soft teal with emerald pearlized pigments (Frost) (Lure)
- Knight Divine Black with silver pearl (Veluxe Pearl) (Permanent)
- Flashtrack Bright midnight blue with silver reflective pearlized particles (Veluxe Pearl) (Discontinued)
Neutral Eyes Palette
- Bisque Soft muted pinky-beige (Matte) (Permanent)
- Mineralism Softly tarnished silver with frost (Lustre) (Lustrevision)
- Say, Yeah Peachy coral with yellow frost (Veluxe Pearl) (Rebel Rock)
- Sable Gold plum with bronze pearl (Frost) (Permanent)
- Bateau Wood brown (Matte) (D’Bohemia)
Warm Eyes Palette
- Whistle Pastel pink (Veluxe Pearl) (Barbie Loves MAC)
- Da Bling Pink with gold pearl (Veluxe Pearl) (Permanent)
- Parfait Amour Blue-violet with shimmer (Frost) (Permanent)
- Leisuretime Low-key plum with pearl (Veluxe Pearl) (Belle Azure)
- Cassette Blackened eggplant (Veluxe Pearl) (Heatherette)
See more images & details!
MAC Opulash Mascara for Summer 2010
U.S. Launch Date: May 27, 2010
International Launch Date: June 2010
THE BIGGEST, BADDEST, BOUFFANT LASHES EVER ARE MAKING NOISE WITH THEIR SEXY SWEEP… the most extremevolumization ever seen! Just like going to your hairdresser for the boldest Barbarella blowout you’d ever dare to wear, Opulash creates aesthetic extremes when it gets going, for a dramatic end look. It’s all in the brush: enlarged and engineered to grab roots, lift, hold, replicate, exaggerate, and build-out like an architect intent on astounding with structural sleight-of-hand. Pick up the brush – see it volumize and curl – and you’ll know the difference. Large diameter backs you up, tapered front tip makes inner corners sleeker to reach. Needless to say, no clumping or Spider-Woman Syndrome. Superlative separation, sublime innovation: Everything a M•A•C Artist lives for!
Opulash ($13.00 U.S. / $15.50 CDN)
- Bad, Bad Black Black
See more photos!
MAC Give Me Liberty of London Photoshoot — Behind-the-Scenes
You have to love the high-tech age we live in… the amount of information that we can consume about our favorite brands and hobbies is just amazing. Love that MAC has been taking us behind-the-scenes at their photoshoots lately. You can check out additional photos on MAC Cosmetics’ Facebook.