MAC @ Erin Fetherston
“We wanted the girls to look like they had been running, flushed, glowing skin and stained lips.” – Lucia Pica
- Eyes: Lipstick in the Prowl (Available Fall 2010) – Washed over the eyelid with a MAC 217 brush for a shiny texture. Lip Conditioner (Tube) – Dabbed into the inner corner of the eye to highlight.
- Face: Careblends Essential Oil – Massaged into the skin. Mineralize All-Over Lotion and Studio Moisture Tint Foundation – Blended together and applied to the entire face for a dewy skin finish. Lipstick in Kittenish (Available Fall 2010) – Dabbed onto the cheeks with fingers and massaged along with the cheekbone.
- Lip: Lipstick in Kittenish (Available Fall 2010) – Sparingly Applied to the inner lip with the point of the lipstick.
See more photos!
MAC @ Peter Som
“The look was uptown girl meets Woodstock, a shimmery golden eye to contradict the deep, dark purple lip.” – Tom Pecheux
- Eyes: Studio Sculpt Concealer – Applied over the eyelid. Set powder in invisible – Powdered over the eye area to set concealer. Pigment in with legal – Swept over the concealed eyelid from lash to brow and in the inner eye corner. Iridescent Powder in Silver Dusk – Lightly applied to the inner eye corner and under the brow bone. Studio Fix Lash – Applied to top and bottom lash.
- Face: Studio Sculpt SPF Foundation – Applied all over the face. Set Powder in Invisible – Brushed over the skin to set the foundation for a matte finish. Iridescent Powder in Silver Dusk – Lightly brushed on cheekbones.
- Lip: Lip Pencil in Currant – Lined around the natural shape of the mouth, for perfect lip definition. Lipstick in Kittenish – Applied all over lip with a MAC 242 brush. Mineralize Shadow Duo in my Dark Magic – Lightly applied over lipstick with fingertips.
See more photos!
MAC @ Doo.ri
“This season we wanted to push it up – creating dramatic colour with a glam-rock inspired lip.” – Tom Pecheux
- Eyes: Face and Body Foundation – Applied to the eyelids using fingertips MAC Pro Set Powder in Invisible – Brushed over the eyelid. After using Face and Body Foundation. Iridescent Powder in Silver Dusk – Lightly brushed all over eye area using a MAC 224 brush.
- Face: Face and Body Foundation – Applied to the face and neck using fingertips to give a matte, light coverage. MAC Pro Sculpting Powder in Shadowy – Lightly brushed below the cheekbone using a MAC 116 brush to contour the cheeks. MAC Pro Set Powder in Invisible – Lightly applied to the entire face to set.
- Lip: Lip Pencil in Cherry – Lined around the edges of the lip. Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo – Dabbed over the entire lip for full coverage. MAC Pro Glitter in Turquoise – Gently brushed over the entire lip with a wet brush. MAC Pro glitter in 3D Silver – Applied to the center of the lip.