I just wanted to give my dearest readers that many stores around the country are having events to celebrate the Fafi launch. Some of these include unveilings, which are amazing opportunities to see Fafi before it’s even launched officially! It is best to call up your local store/counter and ask if they have anything going on. With that said, I will be attending the unveiling event for Fafi on February 10th at MAC Cosmetics at Valley Fair in San Jose, CA. If you’re in the area and would like to come, and call (408) 244-6533 to RSVP! I’m scheduled to attend at 5:30pm, but please let me know if you can make it and when you will, because I’m sure I can find a reason to stick around longer!
(And also, this means you can fully expect swatches and a review February 10th/11th!)
A little late, but oh well… I passed on most of the items from A Mei, because the palettes contained permanent/repromoted colors, as were the lipsticks (both are permanent), so there’s no need to rush out and get them. I got both lipglasses since I’m a sucker for glosses! She’s A Star is a pretty straight gold gloss with lots of shimmer and shine. Fun to wear alone as an ultra glossy coat or to lighten any too-bold-to-wear-right-now lipstick. Love Rules is a brighter, deeper pink, but not quite hot fuchsia pink. The shimmer/reflects in Love Rules is pink with a touch of opalescence. I wouldn’t say either of these are must-haves, but they are cute!
This is supposedly the color story for Fafi For MAC, and since I know many of you are eagerly anticipating this release (February 13th!), I thought I should share!
- Fun ‘n’ Sexy Blue pink with blue pearl (G)
- Not so Innocent Sheer tan with pink and peach pearl (G)
- Utterly Frivolous Rosy coral with pink pearl (L)
- High Top Grey purple with blue pearl (G)
- Flash-n-Dash Intense tangerine red with pink pearl (G)
- Strawbaby Coral rose with rainbow pearl (L)
- Cult Face Blue mid-tone pink with white pearl (F)
- Sugar Trance Creamy soft pink with white and rainbow pearl (F)
- Squeeze It Brassy plum (F)
- Totally It Sheer bright pink with intense pink pearl (F)
- Howzat Deep grey with silver sparkle (S)
- Hey Neutral tan with pearl (VP)
- Pink Venus Washed pink (L)
- Vanilla Soft pale-peachy-ivory flecked with shimmer (V)
- Bold as Gold Yellow gold with gold pearl (L)
- You’re Fresh Pale green with silver sparkle (L)
- Shockwave Intense orange with silver sparkle (V)
- Prankster Muted dark blue (S)
- Nice Vice Dirty purple with purple pearl (F)
- Girl Friendly Creamy grey pink (C)
- Layin’ Low Creamy beige (C)
- Cash Flow Green gold with gold pearl (F)
- Perky Cream coral with white pearl (S)
- Rollickin’ Aqua blue green with white pearl (F)
- Blacktrack Solid flat black
- Smolder Intense black (Eye Kohl)
- Fascinating Snake-eyes matte white (Eye Kohl)
- Zoomblack Rich black (Zoomlash)
Hipness Intense coral with soft white pearl
Fashion Frenzy Mid-tone blue pink
Iridescent Pressed Powder
- Sassed-up Soft coral pink with gold sparkle
- Verve-acaious Intense yellow gold with gold pearl
- Belightful Gilded peach bronze
- Girls Will Be Girls Pink with coral pearl
- Boom! Rich eggplant with purple pearl
- 129SH Powder/Blush
- Rectangle M.A.C/Small/Clear with Fafi detailing
- Rectangle M.A.C/Mini/Clear with Fafi detailing
Get It While It’s Hot had a blurb about the dolls coming out for Fafi For MAC, debuting February 13th, 2007. Make sure to check your stores for event dates (some stores are having preview nights!).
Sarah has been so generous as to swatch several of the previous mineralize skinfinishes to compare to the two new ones that came out! She also has a few swatches/images of Nanogold and Neutral Pink.
Check them all out! Continue reading →
Thanks so much to the lovely Laura, who wanted to share these photos she took of her N haul, as well as swatches she did, on her NC15 skin. As always, feel free to submit your own swatches/product photos any time to email@example.com.
See seven more photos of Light Flush, Warmed Flush, Soft Ochre, Neutral Pink, and Nanogold… Continue reading →