MAC Opulash Mascara for Summer 2010
U.S. Launch Date: May 27, 2010
International Launch Date: June 2010
THE BIGGEST, BADDEST, BOUFFANT LASHES EVER ARE MAKING NOISE WITH THEIR SEXY SWEEP… the most extremevolumization ever seen! Just like going to your hairdresser for the boldest Barbarella blowout you’d ever dare to wear, Opulash creates aesthetic extremes when it gets going, for a dramatic end look. It’s all in the brush: enlarged and engineered to grab roots, lift, hold, replicate, exaggerate, and build-out like an architect intent on astounding with structural sleight-of-hand. Pick up the brush – see it volumize and curl – and you’ll know the difference. Large diameter backs you up, tapered front tip makes inner corners sleeker to reach. Needless to say, no clumping or Spider-Woman Syndrome. Superlative separation, sublime innovation: Everything a M•A•C Artist lives for!
Opulash ($13.00 U.S. / $15.50 CDN)
- Bad, Bad Black Black
See more photos!
MAC Give Me Liberty of London Photoshoot — Behind-the-Scenes
You have to love the high-tech age we live in… the amount of information that we can consume about our favorite brands and hobbies is just amazing. Love that MAC has been taking us behind-the-scenes at their photoshoots lately. You can check out additional photos on MAC Cosmetics’ Facebook.
See more photos…
MAC Pret-a-Papier Collection for Summer 2010
U.S. Launch Date: April 22nd, 2010
International Launch Date: May 2010
Craft Paper Couture – an inspired idea cut like a pattern and whipped up into a frisky little “funny face” frock. Then, strip it back to its essence for Summer 2010 for a Pret-a-Papier colour collection. It was a Project Runway challenge of sorts, with paper as the source, the instigator of ideas, the beginning of something simply, basically beautiful. Lipstick, LipGlass, Eye Shadow, Paint Pot, Chromografic Pencil, Studio Fix Lash, Impeccable Brow Pencil, Sheertone and Mineralize Blushes, and Nail Lacquer in a seamless spectrum of parchment-to-vellum beiges, with an occasional, clever colour spill, coral among the most au courant.”
See collection details & imagery!
MAC Art Supplies Collection
U.S. Launch Date: April 1st, 2010
International Launch Date: April 2010
Just as Art Supplies for Eyes invokes the vision, Art Supplies for Lips speaks to the ultimate in sensuality….Luscious lips drawn from innovative new Lipstain Markers and Pencils to use like a modern multi-media artist would – design and discover! Incorporating the concept of art tools into the world of M·A·C makeup, these pencils and markers create dramatically different lip looks. New Pro Longwear Lipstain Marker has the doodle-fun of a “pen,” but with sophisticated, light and long-wearing results. It’s all about artistic freedom!
Pro Longwear Lipstain Marker ($16.00 U.S. / $19.00 CDN)
A lightweight lip stain featuring the look and delivery of a colour marker. With its felt-tip nib, it goes on with precision to deliver a sheer, ins tantly abs orbed flush of colour that can last all night. Fills, defines and layers for more colour when wanted. No need for lip liner. All limited edition.
- Full of Flare Bright yellow coral (Limited Edition)
- Stylesetter Hot pink (Limited Edition)
- A Classic Rose red (Limited Edition)
- Purposefully Red Dirty red coral (Limited Edition)
- Modern Mocha Light brown (Limited Edition)
- Point of View Light neutral (Limited Edition)
- Tomorrow’s Coral Mid-tone blue red (Limited Edition)
- Runway Ripened Berry plum red (Limited Edition)
- Sunset Coral brown (Limited Edition)
Greasepaint Stick ($17.50 U.S. / $21.00 CDN)
- Greengrease Blackened forest green (Limited Edition)
- Zinc Zone Dark gunmetal (Limited Edition)
- Slick Black True carbon black (Limited Edition)
- Dirty Blackened taupe with pearl (Limited Edition)
- Brown, Now Blackened burgundy (Limited Edition)
- Below Ground Blackened bronze (Limited Edition)
- Uniformly Blue Blackened navy (Limited Edition)
- Charred Mauve Blackened violet (Limited Edition)
Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN)
An eye pencil that provides rich, luxurious colour with a touch of shimmer and sparkle. Soft, smooth, creamy formula glides on for a perfectly intense line, yet its soft texture allows you to blend. Long-wearing, smudge-proof.
- Almost Noir Dirty plum (Limited Edition)
- Designer Purple Iridescent violet (Limited Edition)
- Petrol Blue Deep navy (Limited Edition)
- Undercurrent Blue teal (Limited Edition)
- Industrial Periwinkle grey (Limited Edition)
- Black Line True black (Limited Edition)
Lipglass ($14.00 U.S. / $16.50 CDN)
- Clear Clear (Permanent)