Cool Heat | June 12, 2008 (International July 2008)
Temptalia brings you this EXCLUSIVE look at Cool Heat coming at you this Summer. Please enjoy & credit responsibly. And make sure you share your thoughts and potential hauls!
- Tropic Glow Blue-pink with silver pearlized pigments (frost)
- By Degrees Neutral brown-pink (frost)
- Gentle Simmer Light clean yellow-pink with white pearlized pigments (frost)
- High 90s Pink-orange (frost)
- Swelter Sheer red (frost)
Get more photos & details… Continue reading →
Neo Sci Fi | May 29, 2008 (Int’l June 2008)
Temptalia brings you this EXCLUSIVE look at Future Earth coming at you this Summer. Please enjoy & credit responsibly. And make sure you share your thoughts and potential hauls!
- Sunsonic White gold (frost)
- Pleasureseeker Creamy peach (glaze)
- Electro Bright orange (lustre)
- Sci-fi-delity Burnt red with gold pearlized pigments (frost)
- Astral Mid-tone brown with red pearlized pigments (lustre)
Get more details & photos… Continue reading →
EURISTOCRATS is now available on the UK website! All of you overseas readers, we fully expect you to come through for us and provide some drop dead gorgeous swatches (and photos!) of these lovely lippies. Submit yours to email@example.com or post links/images in th comments! Thanks!
- Barcelona Red Frosty deep coral
- Bombshell Soft bright rosy-pink with golden shimmer
- Cockney Sheer yellow red with multi dimensional pearlized pigments
- Costa Chic Frosty light coral
- Fast Play Medium neutral pink with plum-brown undertones
- Full Fuchsia Bright clean warm pink
- Going Dutch Frosty mid tone pink
- London Life Sheer deep berry with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
- Milan Mode Sheer deep pink with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
- Naked Paris Sheer pink brown with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
- Neon Orange Bright clean orange
- Patisserie Sheer creamy neutral pink
- Rambla’s Red Blue red
- Rue D’ Bois Sheer mid tone pink with multi dimensional pearlized pigments
- Saint Germain Pastel pink
- Show Orchid Vivid hot pink
Promo shot… Continue reading →
This information is based on preliminary product images, which may or may not represent all or partial product offerings. In other words, there may be additional products (even a lipglass or lipstick that isn’t pictured may actually be in the story) such as blushes, eyeshadows, etc.
- Soft & Slow Pale beige with gold pearl
- Pink Grapefruit Pink-orange with gold pearl
- Naked Space Creamy natural peach
- Supreme Bronze brown with white pearl
- Sunsonic Gold with white pearl
- Electro Brilliant orange
- Astral Mid-tone brown with red pearl
- Pleasureseeker Creamy peach colour
- Sci-Fu-Delity Burned red with golden pearl
- Phosphor Buzzing yellow
- Neon 8 Brilliant orange with orange pearl
- Plasma Blu Turquoise with white pearl
- Metalist Copper with white pearl
Play guess the MAC… Continue reading →
If you’re living in a naturally warmer climate (cough, California!), it’s easy to confuse spring with the beginning of summer as blue skies dominate and the sun shimmers down. But whether you’re jonesing for a touch of summer in your life or are already breaking out your booty shorts, bronzers are often turned towards for a subtle, sunkissed glow that is an earmark of summer and fun.
Estée Lauder ‘Bronze Goddess’ Soft Matte Bronzer ($29.50) is part of their summer Bronze Goddess launch. It’s a smooth, silky bronzing powder that minimizes oil to keep skin looking more matte throughout the day. The compact comes with a contoured brush, which I adore. I don’t love sponge applicators, and usually, that’s what you get in a compact. Instead, you can tote this easily transportable compact with a fabulous little brush inside for last minute touch-ups.
Dior Essential Bronzing Powder ($40.00) is very much like your typical bronzer, though I will say it goes on like velvet and feels like silk. It also blends incredibly well with my natural skin tone so that it really does create a subtle bronzed look without being too heavy or unnatural.
GlowFusion Micro-Tech Intuitive Active Bronzer GlowFusion ($39.00) is Fusion Beauty’s answer to giving you glowing skin. It is supposed to help fill in fine lines and wrinkles to help give the appearance of healthier skin that glows. There are “soft-focus luminzers” to help give you that bronze color by their InvisiSkin complex. With all their techy and patent-speak, it makes me skeptical. I actually happened to get this when I attended a Nordstrom Beauty Trend Show a season ago, and while it is deliciously smooth and feels like silk on skin… I can’t say that I would ever splurge $39 on it.
MAC Bronzing Powder ($20.00) come in three shades that have a touch of shimmer (very fine, very subtle!) to help highlight and color naturally. I only own one bronzer by MAC, and it will probably last me a lifetime. I think the shade I own is Golden Bronze or something like that. Each summer, MAC launches their summer skin/bronze line, and that’s usually a great place to pick up a bronzer.
Stay tuned for part three (did you miss part one?)!
Find these bronzers and more at Nordstrom.com or Sephora.com.
RESPONSIBILITY IS VIVA GLAMOROUS MAC COSMETICS’ NEWEST VIVA GLAM VI SPOKESPERSON, FERGIE, REMIXES HER HIT SONG ‘GLAMOROUS’ TO RAISE AWARENESS FOR HIV/AIDS
Check out www.maccosmetics.com/fergie for details, and the first 15,000 downloads of her “Glamorous” (Viva Glam Remix) song are free!
New York March 25, 2008 — Three-time Grammy Award winning artist and latest MAC VIVA GLAM spokesperson, Fergie, is using her voice to further raise awareness about the HIV/AIDS crisis in youth. Along with PoetNameLife, she has recorded ‘VIVA GLAMOROUS’, a remix of her hit song ‘Glamorous’, as an added contribution to her VIVA GLAM VI campaign. A limited number of free downloads of the remix and VIVA GLAM E-cards will be available March 25, 2008 on maccosmetics.com. The E-cards reinforce Fergie’s Responsibility is Glamorous message by pairing her sexy VIVA GLAM visual with alarming AIDS facts that concern youth. She also encourages people to buy a MAC VIVA GLAM VI Limited Edition Lipglass, the sales of which benefit the Global Youth Prevention Initiative. The MAC AIDS FUND directs the funds from this initiative to international organizations that address the AIDS crisis in young people. The remix will also be available in April on MAC websites in the U.K., France, Australia and Germany.
“Half of all new HIV/AIDS infections are in people under twenty five and it is important that we get the message out to all young people to be educated and understand the risks of HIV/AIDS. I want to bring more attention to this issue and my music allows me to reach the youth that are potentially at risk.”