Patina, Charcoal Brown; Mystery, Haux; Satin Taupe, Filament
MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow Swatches, Part 1
I said I would try to find a pocket of time to head down to the MAC store and swatch eyeshadows for you, and I did! All swatches are on swatch paper, so you can get an idea of the “true” color and not wonder if it’ll show up on your lighter/darker skin. I swatched all of the permanent eyeshadows my local MAC had on their displayer, so I apologize in advance if any permanent colors are absent.
See the rest of the eyeshadows! Continue reading →
MAC Cosmetics Baby Bloom for Fall 2009
U.S. Launch Date: July 30th, 2009
International: August 2009
BECOME A FORCE OF NATURE… Introducing Baby Bloom, the newest and simplest way to combat hot and cold extremes, air-conditioning and outrageous heat, with our next generation collection of Studio Moisture Tint treatments…makes the sunny side of the street the place to meet! Five neutral skin-tone shades, all SPF 15, to drench skin in healing emollients, give it glow, rescue it from future damage. And fresh new Suntints SPF 20 Liquid Lip Balm in five sheer colour shades, from Pink Tinge to Moist Plum, are the big news we’ve been tight-lipped about…until now!
Studio Moisture Tint SPF15 ($29.50 U.S. / $38.00 CDN)
- Light Soft pale beige
- Medium Warm beige
- Medium Dark Caramel beige
- Dark Deep caramel
- Deep Dark Rich golden bronze
Suntints SPF20 Liquid Lip Balm ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN)
- Just A Smidge Soft, pastel yellow with multi-coloured pearl
- Lilt of Lily Soft, creamy pale pink
- Pink Tinge Clean bright yellow-pink with gold pearl
- Full of Grace Soft, sheer rose
- Moist Plum Light lilac with very fine pearl
Availability: North America July 30, 2009 at all MAC locations, 1.800.588.0070 and www.maccosmetics.com. International August 2009 at all MAC locations.
See additional promotional photos! Continue reading →
MAC Euristocrats II for Fall 2009
U.S. Launch Date: July 2nd, 2009
International: August 2009
While “a kiss on the hand can be quite continental,” a modern girl does the kissing now, knowing she has the drop-dead drama of these hot new Dazzleglass shades. In the very latest violet, coral and pink passion hues, to add the sheen, the sparkle, and the ooh-la-la that never fails to entertain. They’re the “something extra” we’ve added to the lipstick and dazzleglass collection Euristocrats can’t get enough of. More, More, More!
Lipstick ($14.00 U.S. / $16.50 CDN)
- Costa Chic Frosty light coral
- Naked Paris Sheer pink brown with multi-dimensional pearl
- Patisserie Sheer creamy neutral pink
- Milan Mode Sheer deep pink with multi-dimensional pearl
- London Life Sheer deep berry with multi-dimensional pearl
- Saint Germain Clean pastel pink
- Cockney Sheer yellow red with multi-dimensional pearl
Dazzleglass ($18.00 U.S. / $21.50 CDN)
- Date Night Soft blue purple with pearl
- Euro Beat Peach coral with gold pearl
- Internationalist Yellow pink with blue pearl
- Local Colour Neutral yellow pink with gold pearl
- Roman Holiday Medium brown coral with pink pearl
- Rue d’Rouge Light red with pink pearl
- Via Veneto Light violet with blue pearl
Lip Pencil ($13.00 U.S. / $15.50 CDN)
- Magenta Vivid pinkish-purple
- Cherry Vivid bright bluish-red
- Subculture Underground pink
- Whirl Dirty rose
Availability: North America July 2, 0209 at all MAC locations, 1.800.588.0070 and www.maccosmetics.com. International august 2009 at all MAC locations.
See more promotional photos! Continue reading →
Brave New Bronze Lipstick + Liberated Lipglass
Here are four lip combos using MAC Style Warrior products! These are the lipsticks paired with the lipglass that naturally coordinated the most. There are a whole slew of combinations you can do with all of these colors, but here are four to get you started.
Make sure you didn’t miss any of our MAC Style Warrior coverage!
Continue reading →
You can purchase online or you can purchase online and pick-up in-store (to save on shipping). Will you be scoring one for yourself, or will you be skipping this time around? The official release date is slated for May 20th to coincide with Nordstrom’s Half-Yearly sale, so I don’t know if the online site will ship now or if stores will let you pick it up now. YMMV.
The quad contains:
- Solar White Golden white (Frost) (Repromote)
- Contrast Dark purple/blue (Velvet) (Permanent)
- Seeds of Love frosted peach (Frost)
- Petal Worship Light, blue-based pink (Frost)
P.S. – Dior 5-Colour Designer Eye Palette are also now available on Nordstrom, plus $5 shipping for beauty purchases of $50 or more!
Purple Rite Lipstick
MAC Style Warrior Lip Swatches!
Here’s a little run down about how they apply/opacity on the shades first…
- Purple Rite is semi-sheer, provides decent color to lips. Frosty finish.
- Sunsational is a sheer, shimmery peachy-gold. It’s not designed to give you a lot of color.
- Tribalist is a creamy, opaque color. Very deep and better to apply via a lip brush (I did not, as I do these as fast as humanly possible).
- Brave New Bronze is a creamy, opaque color. Will probably lean peach or pink, depending on your skin tones, but it is more peach than pink.
- Liberated is sheer, gold shimmer.
- Fierce & Fabulous is semi-sheer, providing lips with noticeable color.
- Gold Rebel is sheer, peachy-gold shimmer. Like Liberated, but more peach/orange.
- Style Warrior is a semi-sheer, providing lips with noticeable color/darkening. Try it over Tribalist or any red lipstick to see a cool effect. Really — it’s more wearable than you think.
Now, onto the lip swatches! Continue reading →