Florida vs. Her Blooming Cheek vs. Full Fuchsia
MAC Tartan Tale: Comparison Swatches
Here are some comparison swatches for obvious and/or most requested dupes.
- Her Blooming Cheek: The best dupe would be Azalea, which I don’t own so I’m not able to swatch it. Full Fuchsia is noticeably different in undertone, while Florida is similar but is a touch more purple.
- My Highland Honey: Utterly Game is a touch darker, Peaches a touch darker as well — but they’re both similar, especially when worn. Melba is too dark.
- Deepest Wish: A little browner than Media, but very similar to Kittenish.
- Cut-a-Caper: It’s quite similar to discontinued Funshine, and it’s a little less orange and sheerer than Jazzed.
- Courting Lilac: Similar to Aristocat, but the latter has more berry to it, while the former is definitely lilac.
- The Faerie Glen: It’s a sheerer, slightly lighter version of Cherish; not like Freckletone at all.
- Radiant Jewels: It looks exactly like Creme Allure.
See more swatches!
MAC Courting Lilac Lipstick + Gone Romancin’ Dazzleglass Creme
Just for Fun: MAC Courting Lilac + Gone Romancin’
I think these two worked together really well, because they complement each other without overwhelming the other. The most surprising part about this combination is how the gold sheen from Courting Lilac still peeks through despite the more opaque Gone Romancin’ dazzleglass creme.