MAC @ Diane Von Furstenberg
“The look was pulled from Studio 54: 70s winged eye, sexy, iridescent – like a goddess.” – James Kaliardos
- Eyes: MAC Pro Crème Liner in Black – Applied to the eye area, eyelid to brow bone. MAC Pro Pigment in Corn Flower – Brushed out from the inner eye corner on the lower lash line using a MAC 213 brush. MAC Pro Glitter in 3D Silver – Layered over the pigment in the inner corner of the eye. Zoom Lash Mascara in Zoomblack – Copiously applied to the lash. Eye Kohl in Smolder – To line the lower inner rim of the eye.
- Face: Studio Sculpt Foundation – Applied to the entire face, for natural yet flawless skin. Select Moisturecover Concealer – Applied where needed. Shading Powder in Sculpt and Lightsweep – Lightly brushed along the cheekbones and temple area. Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder – Swept across the skin to set the foundation for a matte face.
- Lip: MAC Pro Lip Erase in Dim – Applied to the lip.
See more photos!
MAC @ Herve Leger
“It’s all old-school glam: Sharp, sophisticated and strong to compliment the collection.” – Lisa Butler
- Eyes: Cream Colour base in Tint, Dusk (Pro Only) and Fawntastic – Applied to the inner brown corner where needed. Technakohl Eye Liner in Plank – Used to line the lower lash line.
- Face: Full Coverage Foundation and Strobe Cream – Blended together and applied to entire face for a sheer coverage.
- Lip: Lipstick in Lady Danger – Applied inside the natural lip line for an angular shape.
See more photos!
MAC Too Fabulous Collection: Mineralize Blushes
Just a little sneak peek at things to come… (And yes, there is one missing — Two Virtues.)
MAC @ Preen
“The colours of the collection inspired the face — natural tones, with mauve, pinks, and lavender for a pretty, romantic yet futuristic look.” — James Kaliardos
- Eyes: Pink Freeze Eyeshadow brushed along the lower lash line. Quite Spoiled (Fall 2010) Eyeshadow softly applied to the crease of the eyelid. Beautiful Iris and Quite Spoiled layered and winged out horizontally from the outer corner of the eye.
- Face: Studio Moisturecover Concealer applied to the nose, eyelids, and under the eyes, for a satin finish. Blot Powder dabbed into the shine areas. Mineralize Skinfinish Natural brushed along the cheekbones and temples to contour the face.
- Lips: MAC Pink Cream Colour Base dabbed onto the center of the lip.