MAC Spring 2010 Collections
As always, MAC has a whole slew of collections collections up their sleeves this spring season, and here’s a round-up of everything from now until April (just FYI, spring is considered February through April!). I’ll be sure to let you know as soon as I have photos available!
- MAC Warm & Cozy Collection (December 26th)
- MAC In the Studio Collection (December 26th)
- MAC All Ages, All Races, All Sexes Collection (January 7th)
- MAC in Lillyland Collection (January 7th)
- MAC Spring Colour Forecast Collection (February 11th)
- MAC Riveting Collection (February 18th)
- MAC Mineralize Foundation SPF 15 (February 18th)
- MAC Too Fabulous Collection (March 4th)
- MAC Give Me Liberty of London Collection (March 11th)
- MAC Viva Glam / Our Lips Collection (March 18th)
- MAC Art Supplies Collection (April 1st)
- MAC Prep for Colour Collection (April 8th)
What collections are going to make you go broke? Which ones will you have to see in person first?
MAC Prep for Colour Collection
U.S. Launch Date: April 8th, 2010
International Launch Date: April 2010
Artists use watercolour, oil, chalk, pastel, pencil, ink. We use makeup. Both require a bold vision and a perfectly primed canvas to start. New innovations to ensure the Artist’s idyll is perfectly realized: Prep + Prime Skin Brightening Serum evens out any skin tone, Prep + Prime Face Protect SPF 50 helps stop future damage with ultimate determination, and for M·A·C Asia, Prep + Prime Fortified Skin Enhancer SPF 35/PA+++ blurs visible skin imperfections and helps block harmful rays. The state-of-the-art way to prepare skin for a flawless makeup application. Prep for Colour helps every skin type become a modern masterpiece.
Lipglass ($14.00 U.S. / $16.50 CDN)
- Just Add Colour Fuchsia pink (Frost) (Limited Edition)
Eyeshadow ($14.50 U.S. / $17.00)
- Hey Warm mid-tone beige (Veluxe Pearl) (Limited Edition)
- Prepped for Glamour Ashy/dirty brown (Frost) (Limited Edition)
- Sorcery Reddish mid-tone brown (Satin) (Limited Edition)
Prep + Prime Skin Brightening Serum ($40.00 U.S. / $48.00 CDN)
A serum formulated to ins tantly brighten, smooth, firm, and hydrate the skin while providing a plumper, more evenly toned finish to the complexion. Natural antioxidants help to strengthen the skin against UV-related damage, while M·A·C Charged Water ens ures deep, long-lasting hydration. Everywhere except Asia.
Prep + Prime Face Protect SPF 50 ($30.00 U.S. / $36.50 CDN)
Everywhere except Asia.
Prep + Prime Fortified Skin Enhancer SPF 35/PA+++ ($30.00 U.S. / $36.50 CDN)
A tinted skin primer formulated with soft-focus powders to help even out skin tone and add radiance. Lightweight and invisible, it goes on under foundation or powder for a naturally perfect look and subtle glow. Helps protect against pollution and UV rays. Available in three tints: Illuminate adds radiance to a sallow complexion; Neutralize calms a red, blotchy complexion; and Adjust brightens dull skin. Fragrance free. Asia exclusive.
See more photos! Continue reading “MAC Prep for Colour Collection + Added Photos”
MAC Mineralize Foundation SPF 15 for Spring 2010
U.S. Launch: February 4th, 2010
International Launch: February 2010
The world is made of precious minerals, the foundation for all living things…. Mineralize Foundation SPF 15 is the synthesis of earthly essential elements, in the form of a rich, luxurious solid cream compact with a liquid mineral infusion.
This uniquely textured foundation delivers ultimate hydration while revitalizing the look of dull and dry areas. Medium buildable, smooth even coverage and a feather-cloud comfortable silky feel with a natural finish. Add the essential 130 Short Duo Fibre Brush and SPF 15 for skin perfection with protection.
Mineralize Foundation SPF 15 ($32.00 U.S. / $38.00 CDN)
- NC15, NC20, NC25, NC30, NC35, NC37, NC40, NC42, NC44, NC45, NC50, NC55
- NW15, NW20, NW25, NW30, NW35, NW40, NW43, NW45, NW47, NW50, NW55
Brush ($38.00 U.S. / $45.50 CDN)
- 130 Short Duo Fibre A short, round dual fibre with flat head composed of both natural bristles and synthetic fibres ideal for application with creams, emulsions, and various powder products. (Permanent)
Minerals are the foundation for all living things. The human body is made of approximately 60% water and skin is approximately 70% water. By fusing minerals and water, Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation is the synthesis of earthly essential elements in the form of a rich, luxurious solid cream compact with a liquid mineral infusion. This uniquely textured, medium buildable, foundation delivers immediate hydration while revitalizing the look of dull and dry skin. Used backstage during the Spring/Summer 2010 fashion shows of; BCBG, Carolina Herrera and Baby Phat, it is both a makeup artists dream and a real woman’s skin saving grace.
Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation features an innovative gel based system that provides extreme comfort and creaminess in application, making this formula appealing to all skins but especially normal to dry. The gel fuses the formula’s high water content (30.5%) with the polymers and coated pigments for the ultimate in silky smooth, yet long wearing (up to 8 hours), colour payoff. Because of the immediate moisturization benefits, Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation also helps to immediately reduce the appearance of pores and provides skin with a non-sticky, cooling break.
Additionally, a blend of lightweight oils creates a creamy, comfortable feeling on the skin. The innovative wax-free structure helps moisturize skin, while light diffusing optics help minimize the visibility of pores and imperfections for a flawless looking complexion
Natural Ingredients Equal Flawless Skin
- A special blend of 77 minerals that have been bio-fermented into a yeast extract and our Multimineral Complex IV, a water-based solution of Potassium,Magnesium, Sodium and Zinc, work together to help nurture skin
- Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Haberlea Rhodopensis Leaf Extract, and Faex (Yeast) Extract help moisturize and give skin a more radiant, re-energized look
- Silicone Crosspolymer and a combination of lightweight, luminous oils provides a smooth even finish that is soft and silky to touch
- Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation’s mineral rich formula also provides UVB, SPF 15 protection and is non-acnegenic, dermatologist Tested and fragrance free.
TO USE: Apply to face or area where coverage is desired directly from the compact using a sponge or foundation brush. Blend with fingers, sponge or brush.
See more photos… Continue reading “MAC Mineralize Foundation SPF 15 for Spring 2010″
MAC Tabloid Beauty Collection
U.S. Launch Date: February 25th, 2010
Secrets revealed! Blind items on Page Six. Which model was seen looking spectacular leaving which mogul’s Manhattan penthouse in full makeup and evening wear at 7 a.m.?
Everyone loves the sizzle, the guilty pleasure of getting the gossip and the real story. Our M∙A∙C Tabloid Beauty lineup is full of outlandish claims and shocking statistics – and they’re all TRUE! Our headlines are all amazing, all scientifically proven.
Hot off the presses: Prep + Prime Line Filler improves firmness and visible lifting, with visibly diminished lines in eight weeks! Prep + Prime Skin Refined Zone immediately reduces the appearance of visible pores over time, reduces clogged pores by 25%, shrinking the appearance of pore size by almost two-thirds! 26% improvement in smoothness and skin tone, 24% reduction in sebum, 32% reduction in the appearance of pore size! Plush Lash boasts 112% increase in fullness, 125% increase in curl! Penultimate Eye Liner is extremely long-wearing – 12 hours! And Pro Longwear Lipcolour is non-transfer fixed, with no feathering for a full 8-hour day! And it’s all TRUE!
Prep + Prime Refined Zone ($19.50 U.S. / $23.50 CDN)
This partial primer is a lightweight, oil-free, soy-based emulsion that ins tantly helps cloak visible pores while helping to control excess surface oil and shine. (Permanent)
Prep + Prime Line Filler ($19.50 U.S. / $23.50 CDN)
A primer used post-foundation, pre-makeup to camouflage, soften and relax expressssion lines and wrinkles. AppAppApplies as a densnse cream: dries to a transpnspnsparent, smooth, natural matte finish. With ongoing use, clinically proven to help rejuvenate your look. (Permanent)
Plushlash ($13.00 U.S. / $15.50 CDN)
- Plushblack True black (Permanent)
- Brownette Chocolate brown (Permanent)
Penultimate Eyeliner ($16.50 U.S. / $20.00 CDN)
- Rapidblack True black (Permanent)
Pro Longwear Lustre Lip Colour ($21.00 U.S. / $25.00 CDN) (Permanent)
- Jazzy-y-razz Dirty plum with pearl
- Lishious Soft peach with gold pearl
- Night Rose Rich plum with gold pearl
- Boss Brown Chocolate bronze with pearl
- Betwixt Rich copper-red with pearl
- Sappho Fine wine
Pro Longwear Lip Colour ($21.00 U.S. / $25.00 CDN) (Permanent)
- Clingpeach Shimmering peach
- Commitment Rich reddened brown
- Durashell Soft pink with gold pearl
- For Keeps Rose-plum with iridescence
- Lasting Lust Smoldering red
- Loyal Warmed beiged brown
- Passion Preserved Subdued brick red
- Perennial Rose Dusty pink with gold pearl
- Stuck on You Berry-red with gold pearl
- Unchanging Soft neutral lilac pink