After reflecting on reviews I’ve done over the past year that are more budget-friendly, I definitely need to spend a little more time on cheek color in the upcoming year. Good thing I’ve already gotten a great start on that with some of the upcoming products for spring! (So stay tuned!) Here is a mix of cheek colors, face tools, and a few polishes to round-out our last top ten for budget-friendly products.
- Fyrinnae Nordic Angel Powder Blush — warm-toned, pink-tinged peach with a satin-matte finish
- Physicians Formula Natural Happy Booster — light-medium pink with warm undertones and a luminous finish
- Maybelline Coral Burst Blush — a pop of brightened orange with a golden sheen
- Physicians Formula Warm Happy Booster Blush — a warm, coral-pink with a soft, sparkling sheen
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Bikini Contest Bronzer — medium-dark, orange-tan with a champagne sheen
- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush — a fantastic brush for applying foundation
- Real Techniques Contour Brush — a easy-to-use brush for highlighting, blush, and cream blush
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Mazel Tov Nail Lacquer — deepened navy blue with faint micro-shimmer
- L’Oreal New Money Nail Lacquer — a true chartreuse
- L’Oreal The Reign of Studs Nail Lacquer — a cool-toned, light-medium purple with silver sparkle and silver sequins
What are your favorite budget-friendly cheek/face and/or nail products from this past year?
I have a whole slew of fun top tens to share with you over the next few days! You may even see some of these pop up again in a few other top tens. I wanted to put a spotlight on some of the best affordable and budget-friendly products that I enjoyed and reviewed over the past year. I hope you’ll take a moment to share your own favorites that you discovered this year.
- Makeup Geek Glamorous Eyeshadow — a shimmering, coppery gold with a frosted finish
- Fyrinnae Because Cats — a cool-toned, bluish-purple with a frosted, metallic finish
- Sleek Makeup Vintage Romance Eyeshadow Palette — a great cooler, smokier palette
- L’Oreal Amber Rush — warm, reddish copper with orange undertones and metallic finish
- Sephora Good Mood Eye Contour Pencil — a shimmery teal for that perfect pop of color on the lash line
- Maybelline Barely Branded Color Tattoo Eyeshadow — warm, creamy beige with a metallic finish
- Makeup Geek Country Girl Eyeshadow — a rosy, warm-toned brown with a pearly sheen
- Sleek Makeup Sunset Eyeshadow Palette — an intensely pigmented, warm-toned eyeshadow palette
- Makeup Geek Liquid Gold Pigment — a deep, dark molten gold
- Milani Perfect Purple — nicely pigmented, purple eyeliner