NARS Manon, UD Ransom, MAC Rich Purple, L’Oreal HIP Violet Volt, MUFE #11L, Tarina Tarantino Amethyst Android, UD Lust
Purple and Violet Eyeliner Comparisons & Dupes
Here is our last eyeliner comparison — blue-based purples!
- NARS Manon Eyeliner is a blue-based violet purple. There’s no shimmer, just pure purple. (Review)
- Urban Decay Ransom 24/7 Liner is an iridescent violet purple with a pinky undertone. (Review)
- MAC Rich Purple Chromagraphic Pencil is a dark, cool-toned purple (Review)
- L’Oreal HIP Violet Volt Chrome Eyeliner is a grayed purple with a metallic sheen. (Review
- Make Up For Ever #11L Aqua Eyes is a violet purple with a satin sheen. (Review)
- Tarina Tarantino Amethyst Android Hyperliner is a violet purple with a satin sheen. It is slightly bluer than Make Up For Ever #11L. (Review)
- Urban Decay Lust 24/7 Liner is a medium-dark, blue-based violet. It is bluer and darker than Make Up For Ever #11L. (Review)
DUPE ALERT! NARS Manon Eyeliner is a lighter version of MAC Rich Purple Chromagraphic Pencil.
DUPE ALERT! Makeup For Ever #11L Aqua Eyes is a slightly more purple (less blue) than Urban Decay’s Ransom 24/7 Liner–they are the closest in terms of color here, though.
Formula/Wear: NARS Eyeliner is the only one that I have any issues with based on my experience–it just smudges, migrates, and generally is a mess on me but many readers had positive experiences (and others who had similar experiences to mine), so I recommend reading the review for a fuller perspective. MAC’s Chromagraphic Pencil is one of the longest wearing pencils I’ve come across and incredibly pigmented, too.