Peach is often like the lighter, softer version of coral, as you can find pink-leaning peach shades or more orange-leaning peach shades, so there is usually a shade that will work for someone! There are even more peachy-beige kind of shades that are more neutral. I love peach on the eyes, whether as an eyeliner or on the center or inner lid. The center of lid is great to really brighten, especially if you use darker, more contrasting shades on the inner/outer areas of the lid. The inner tear duct is a nice place for a pop of more shimmery peach that I find helps to open up eyes.
- Bite Beauty Leche — a satin-finished, medium peach lip color
- Kevyn Aucoin Starlight — a peach with champagne shimmer and warm undertones that works as a highlighter or subtle blush
- L’Oreal Highlighter (230) — brighten eyes with this peachy-pink eyeliner
- Make Up For Ever #I524 Pinky Beige — a light-medium peach with a pearly sheen to brighten eyes
- YSL Tender Peach (26) — a glossy, pink-tinted peach lipstick
Purple eyeshadow may be a harder color for brands to excel at, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t beautiful, readily available ones available! Here are five of my current favorite cool-toned purple eyeshadows… Share yours in the comments!
- Urban Decay Flash — a brightened, medium purple
- Inglot #439 — a rich, violet purple
- Makeup Geek Duchess — a muted purple
- Fyrinnae Because Cats — a frosted, bluish-purple
- L’Oreal Purple Priority — a deep, frosted purple