I tried to pull a good variety in blues, from cobalt, purplish blues to sky blues to your bold, bright blues–and not just eyeshadows! I had to pick an eyeliner, because it’s a great way to add a bold pop of color without going full-on blue. If you want to see my picks together, the comparisons.
- Sephora My Boyfriend’s Jeans — a pop of cobalt blue for the lash line
- OCC Pond — Tardis blue for your nails
- Le Metier de Beaute Lapis — a beautiful, medium-dark blue with shimmer
- Color Club Over the Moon — a shimmering, holographic blue
- Inglot #426 — a brightened, medium blue
What’s your favorite blue-hued beauty product?
Each week, Le Metier de Beaute opens up their vault and unveils product pairings where if you buy one product/set, you’ll get something else, too. One favorite seems to be a polish duo, where you buy two polishes and get two other shades for free. Long-time readers will know I fell in love with Le Metier de Beaute on my first trip to NYC (in 2009), first discovering the brand on my first ever visit to Bergdorf Goodman’s. They have many impressive products and shades and have continued to be one of my favorite brands since 2009. When Le Metier de Beaute asked if I would be interested in curating a pairing of products that my dear readers would get a discount on, it was a no-brainer.
Temptalia Curated Pairing ($94, $79.90 with discount)
Then you’ll receive these products, valued at $40…
And readers get a further discount…
- 15% off with code TEMPTALIA. Plus, U.S. readers will get free shipping on their order (and all orders this week) All told, you’ll get $134 worth of products for just under $80!
Also, any Temptalia readers who sign up for their newsletter and puts “Temptalia” in the notes section (or sign-up while purchasing the pairing, and you won’t need to enter any additional info), will be entered to win one of ten prizes featuring $450 worth of LMDB products (Peau Vierge Dark Spot Corrector, Noir Precision Liquid Liner, Replenishing Daily Solution, Jade True Colour Eyeshadow, Chameleon True Colour Eyeshadow). Again, there will be 10 winners, and you can be anywhere in the world and win!
Check out the curated pairing here!