Here’s the second shade chosen for Color of the Year, “Serenity.” It’ll be interesting to see this color incorporated into just about every mainstream brand’s releases in 2016, because it’s a difficult color to do well. Pastels in general can be tricky, and shades of this kind of periwinkle blue are no different. Anyone else hoping for an interpretation of this as a highlighter? Like an iridescent bluish sheen? Please?
- Colour Pop Prance — A Cool Blue with a Matte finish.
- NYX Earl Grey — A Cool Blue with a Satin finish.
- Make Up For Ever I212 Periwinkle — A Cool Blue with a Satin finish.
- Zoya Skylar — A Cool Blue with a Frost finish.
- Inglot #429 — A Cool Blue with a Frost finish.