I love green eyeshadow! Whether it’s a soft, pastel green or a deep, emerald green or a murky, earthy, olive green. Here are some of my favorites for brighter pops of green for spring.
- Make Up For Ever #91 — a bright, medium green with yellow undertones
- Illamasqua Pivot — a pop of chartreuse with a matte finish
- Sugarpill Tipsy — a shimmery, frosted green
- MAC Lucky Green — a bright, shimmering yellow-toned green
- Illamasqua Fledgling –a vibrant, grass green with a matte finish
What are your favorite shades of green for spring?
Illamasqua Glamore Collection for Spring 2014
Shattered Star Nails ($17.00)
Shattered Stars are a new take on the same highly pigmented, award-winning and chip resistant Illamasqua nail varnish featuring a a multi-dimensional glitter finish. With three shades to choose, they provide the perfect finish and inspiration for nail art.
- Fire Rose Shattered pink
- Marquise Shattered orange
- Trilliant Shatttered champagne
Satin Finish Glamore Lipstick ($26.00)
Colour intense lipstick with a long lasting satin finish. Ideal for a more hydrated comfort finish. Can be worn under a sheer lip-gloss for more 3D Effect.
- Glissade Bold pink
- Luster Candy pink
- Soaked Vibrant orange
See more photos! Continue reading “Illamasqua Glamore Collection for Spring 2014″
Finding a rich, deep pink or berry lipgloss that doesn’t settle into lip lines or look like a splotchy mess is harder than you’d think, but here are five of my top picks that won’t give you such a hard time! What are your favorite deep pink and berry lip glosses?
It seems like cream blush is the thing for spring, so here are ten of my favorites! What are your favorite cream blushes to pull out during spring?
- Make Up For Ever #330 — a medium pink with subtle cool undertones
- Illamasqua Peaked — muted, raspberry pink with a satin finish
- Chanel Affinite (65) — brightened, cool-toned pink
- MAC Posey — brightened, pinky-coral
- Illamasqua Seduce –a muted, pinky-plum
- Chanel Inspiration (64) — a light, cool pink
- Make Up For Ever #410 — a medium, coral-orange
- Illamasqua Sleek — medium-dark, coral-brown
- Chanel Chamade (67) — rich, reddish-pink
- MAC Ladyblush — a neutral, peachy-pink