Illamasqua Abyss, MAC On the Hunt, MUFE #13, Stila Sequins, MAC Marked for Glamour
Liquid Eyeliner Comparisons & Swatches
There are several variations on the liquid liners lately, including Illamasqua Precision Ink, MAC Superslick Eyeliner, Make Up For Ever Aqua Liners, and Stila Sparkle Liners. I swatched through them to compare, and these are the results:
- blacks: There are really no distinguishable differences between Illamasqua Abyss, MAC On the Hunt, or MUFE #13–they’re all a really deep, dark inky black. Stila Sequins is similar but has noticeable shimmer. MAC Marked for Glamour is a little grayer than Stila Sequins, and MUFE #15 is comparable to Marked for Glamour. MUFE #14 and Stila Starry are comparable, while MUFE is a little darker overall.
- golds: There are no distinguishable differences between Illamasqua Alchemy, MAC Pure Show, or MUFE #1.
- olives: MAC Desires & Devices has more gold shimmer and a blacker, less green base compared to Stila Flash.
- greens: MAC Treat Me Nice and MUFE #3 are indistinguishable from each other.
- teals: MUFE #4 and Stila Electric are indistinguishable from each other.
- blues: The darker blues are rather varied; none of them look alike. From the lighter blues, MUFE #5 has more shimmer and is a lighter, more neon blue than Stila Bora Bora.
- purples: Similar to the darker blues, there is quite a bit of variation of the four purple shades available. MUFE #8 and Stila Royal are the only ones that are comparable, but Stila is less red toned, more violet shimmered.
- browns: None of the brown shades look alike.