Sephora has the new Ambient Lighting Blushes available for purchase as an early preview for VIBs from now until February 1st. Sephora says they will be available in-stores on February 21st, and “quantities are limited.” Ethereal Glow wasn’t in stock when I first saw it on Sephora (not sure if it’s already stock or wasn’t stocked yet), but I bought the other five.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush for Spring 2014
Discover a new way to blush: this groundbreaking hybrid combines the customized lighting effects of Ambient Lighting Powder with a spectrum of breathtakingly modern hues. The result is seamless, soft-focus and multidimensional color.
Ambient Lighting Blush ($35.00) (New, Permanent)
Hourglass has fused Ambient Lighting Powder, the cutting-edge collection of finishing powders, with an array of vivid cheek colors, creating a hybrid product that is unique, contemporary and revolutionary. Unlike traditional blush, which tends to be flat, Ambient Lighting Blush uses Photoluminescent Technology to exhibit depth and dimension. The airy, lightweight powders contain optically transparent particles that amplify the colors to a multi-dimensional level—effectively reinventing the way you view blush. The state-of-the-art formula means that its full potential is only displayed on application. The hand-made powders are formulated using an advanced miscelare technique—which means “to mix” in Italian—creating the perfect balance of pigment and powder, and no two look alike. Delivers a radiant natural finish and offers buildable color. Ambient Lighting Blush is designed to be paired with Ambient Lighting Powder. Using the two products together imbues the entire complexion with an otherworldly glow. The six shades, which range from soft coral to cool pink, are a wardrobe of captivating accent lights for cheeks. Free of parabens, talc, fragrance, nanoparticles and gluten. No Animal Testing.
- Radiant Magenta A golden fuchsia blush combined with Radiant Light for a summer glow
- Mood Exposure A soft plum blush fused with Mood Light to brighten the complexion
- Diffused Heat A vibrant poppy blush combined with Diffused Light for a subtle halo effect
- Ethereal Glow A cool pink blush fused with Ethereal Light for a moonlit luminosity
- Dim Infusion A subdued coral blush fused with Dim Light to add warmth
- Luminous Flush A champagne rose blush fused with Luminous Light to evoke a candlelit glimmer