I love a good holiday-themed top five, so it seemed only right to share with you five of my favorite high-end red lipsticks this Valentine’s Day!
- Bite Beauty Fraise — a brightened, but not too bold, red with a matte finish
- Estee Lauder Vengeful Red — a bold, bright red with a satin finish
- Guerlain Greta — a rich ruby red
- Guerlain Garcone — a deepened red with a luminous finish
- Buxom Scoundrel — a bright, blue-based red
I love dusty and muted rosy lipsticks, which can range from light and rosy pink to rosy brown to rosy coral. Here are some of my current favorites for spring!
- Bite Beauty Musk — a muted, rosy pink-beige
- Givenchy Nude Guipure — a light-medium rosy pink
- Guerlain Garance — a medium, rosy coral
- Estee Lauder Irresistible — a medium-dark muted rosy pink
- Maybelline Untainted Spice — a deepened rosy brown