My favorite kind of finish on lipstick is something that’s luminous with slight pearl–a glossier finish one but one that doesn’t wear away in a nanosecond. Here are some of my favorites for fall!
- Givenchy Nude Guipure — a light pink
- Bobbi Brown Neutral Rose — a subdued pink
- Too Faced Melted Villain — a glossy purple
- Too Faced Pink Chocolate — a glossy pink-plum
- Guerlain Garconne — a glossy red
If you prefer your lip color with a little shimmer, this top five might be right up your alley! 🙂 Today’s picks feature my favorites for fall with a pearly twist.
Guerlain Perles des Neiges Meteorites
Bergdorf Goodman has them up now and Sephora! 🙂 Neiman Marcus launched the holiday collection as well, but I didn’t see the Meteorites pop-up (possibly they sold out that quickly?). I think about half the comments on the review were asking when it was launching so I thought I’d keep you informed as it goes live!