How It Works: Guerlain Rouge Automatique
Live action with the Guerlain Rouge Automatiques to show how the slider works!
Guerlain Summer 2011 Collection: Terra Inca
Guerlain celebrates the arrival of summer with a color-drenched, incredibly chic Terracotta collection! With colors ranging from ocean blue, flamboyant orange and ardent browns, this ultra-trendy collection invites you to experience a stunning technicolor voyage.
Terra Inca Star Powder ($70.00) (Limited Edition)
Terra Inca Star Powder is composed of two subtly pearl shades: a highlighting golden beige and a bronze-tinted pink. Together these shades will embellish your complexion while warming the skin with an iridescent glow. The case mimics the extra-large wooden bangles worn by fashionistas, making Terra Inca Star Powder the “it accessory” of summer 2011!
- Combine with Terracotta bronzing powder to illuminate tanned complexions or use on its own for a natural glow.
- Apply to curves of the face to add instant radiance to the complexion.
- Apply to the décolleté and shoulders for a natural shimmer.
Terre Indigo 4-Shade Eyeshadow ($59.00) (Limited Edition)
The catwalks have set the tone: summer will be flashy! Guerlain reinterprets the trend by creating interlacing, intense colors, sprinkled with golden arabesques. Like colorful Incan qompi fabrics woven from shadows and pigments, the Terre Indigo eyeshadow unites all of their tones into a single palette. A vibrant orange, an intense blue, a deep brown and a lighter brown, speckled with a pale golden tone, can be used together or separately to match your every desire and mood. These soft, light powders caress the eyelids with a velvety touch for a natural or sophisticated result that is always mesmerizing.
- “Simply chic”: apply the light brown tone to the eyelid, layer the orange shade on the upper part, then give more intensity to the eyes by applying the darker brown to the outer corner of the eye.
- “Trendy”: apply the orange shadow to the eyelid fold, sweep a single blue tone over the eyelid and add a small amount of light brown to the outer corner of the eye.
- “Fiesta Vibe”: apply the orange tone to the entire eyelid, add the blue shadow to the eyelid fold, then apply the light brown shade along the lashes and the dark brown shade under the lower lashes. Dressed in a golden glimmer, sea sparkles and sunlight, the eyes are ready to show off a bold look!
Ombre Fusion Cream Eyeshadow ($35.00)
Ombre Fusion Cream Eyeshadow is a unique creation that offers the softness of a powder, the richness of a cream and the lightness of water all in one.These exclusive eyeshadows reveal a spectacular metallic effect by adorning the eyelids with fabulous shimmering reflections. The effect is striking and will last from dawn to dusk. Designed to resist heat and dips in the ocean, the Ombre Fusion eyeshadows are the first Guerlain cream eyeshadows specially created for summer! Available in 3 shades: 01 Bahia, 02 Havana, 03 Maya.
- Apply the eyeshadow to the eyelid with the applicator, then blend in with fingertip to create an illuminated effect.
- Use the beveled side of the Ombre Fusion applicator for a metallic liner effect.
Terracotta Gloss ($30.50) (Limited Edition)
Just in time for summer and plenty of scorching kisses, Guerlain presents three new Terracotta Gloss creations. Neon fuchsia, sunny coral, flamboyant red make lips look mischievous and ravishing, dangerously delicious. These neon colors are sheer on application and will add shine while giving an instant radiance boost to the face! Their secret? A luminous and translucent formula, free of sparkles but packed with pigments. This non-sticky gloss can be applied at any time of day for an ultra-sensual effect.
Available in 3 shades: 07 Salsa, 08 Mambo, 09 Tango.
Khol Kajal ($36.00) (Limited Edition)
The cult favorite Khôl Kajal by Guerlain returns to light up the eyes with its ultra-pigmented formula. Its creamy texture glides on perfectly, making it ideal for women who love a deep and hypnotic look. Upon application, the eye is instantly accentuated! Dressed in dark and iridescent brown with two ribbons of brown and orange satin, it is a summer essential. Available in 1 shade: 01 Black Frida.
availability: May 2011 at select locations of Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Sephora, Bloomingdales and Bergdorf Goodman.