Guerlain Fall 2012 Collection – Femme d’Amour and Femme Fatale
Women have the incredible talen to continuously re-invent their femininity. One day she can be an angelic flirt, the next a passionate seductress. Guerlain’s fall collection pays tribute to these two juxtaposing looks and celebrates a woman’s ability to decide who she wants to be today. The Femme Fatale is steeped in passion and seduction and boasts beautiful red shades. The Femme D’Amour shades perfectly define the angelic, romantic woman with a vast color collection ranging from beige to plum. The look is innocent and fresh, yet still seductive and sensual.
Rouge G Lipstick ($48.00)
- Gilda (27) (New, Permanent)
- Genna (28) (New, Permanent)
- Gisela (47) (New, Permanent)
- Gracy (76) (New, Permanent)
- Bonnie (B04) (Rouge G de Brilliant) (New, Permanent)
Lip Liner ($30.00)
- Bois des Indes (42) (New, Permanent)
L’Ecrin 4 Couleurs ($59.00)
- Les Fauves (14) (New, Permanent)
Kiss Kiss Gloss ($32.00)
- Sable Show (851) (Limited Edition)
- Grenade (873) (Limited Edition)
Availability: August 2012 at select locations of Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Sephora, Bloomingdales and Bergdorf Goodman.