For me, summer and juicy, sweet watermelon go hand-in-hand. This post is inspired by that connection and my personal love for watermelon! These are five lovely shades of pink and red-coral!
- Giorgio Armani No. 06 Fluid Sheer — a luminous watermelon pink for your cheeks
- Revlon Wild Watermelon — a gllosy coral-red for lips
- Givenchy Rose Dressing — a warm, luminous pink
- Chanel Elixir — glossy coral-red for nails
- Giorgio Armani #519 — ultra-glossy coral-pink
What’s your favorite pink-coral?
These are my very, very favorite lipstick formulas (in no particular order!) at the moment.
- Givenchy Le Rouge — smooth, rich color; long-wearing, hydrating
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick — long-wearing, pigmented, comfortable to wear
- Maybelline ColorSensational Vivids Lip Color — richly pigmented, luminous, long-wearing
- Buxom Full-Bodied Lipstick — luminous, smooth color, long-wearing, hydrating
- Guerlain Rouge G — luminous, pigmented, long-wearing, hydrating