Givenchy Le Rouge
Le Rouge ($36.00) (New, Permanent)
- Brun Vintage (105) Muted rose
- Nude Guipure (106) Brownish nude pink
- Beige Caraco (107) Medium peach beige
- Beige Deshabille (108) Muted light peach beige
- Rose Boudoir (204) Rosy pink-toned red
- Rose Perfecto (209) Electric bright pink
- Rose Dahlia (210) Bubblegum pink
- Rose Ruban (211) Pale pink
- Hibiscus Exclusif (302) Muted neon pink
- Corail Decolette (303) Pink-toned coral
- Rouge Egerie (305) Coral red
- Corail Signature (317) Coral orange
Availability: Now at Sephora
See more photos!
How about a pop of vibrant coral on your lips this summer? Here are a few of my favorites… Check out swatches here in the Swatch Gallery.
- Maybelline Shocking Coral — medium-dark, pink-coral
- Givenchy Rose Dressing –a bright pop of, light-medium coral-pink
- Guerlain Geneva –a brightened orange-coral
- Estee Lauder Defiant Coral — a bold, bright coral
- Bite Beauty Crush — extremely neon coral
What are your favorite bright coral lipsticks?
Here are some of my personal recommendations for cheek and face products to pick up while Sephora’s offering 15% off! Beauty Insiders use code TICKET, VIBs use code VIBTICKET, and Rouges use code ROUGETICKET. Feel free to share your recommendations for other readers to try!
- Clinique Cheek Pop (review) are so incredible, I can recommend every single shade without hesitation. Great texture, pigmentation, and not too pricey! (Pictured: Plum Pop)
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush (review) are soft, lightly luminous blushes that are great for everyday wear. They’ve gone in and out of stock during the sale, so you might have to look in-store for them if they’re on your list. (Pictured: Ethereal Glow)
- Make Up For Ever HD Blush (review) are forgiving, easy-to-use cream blushes that wear well, come in a variety of shades, and have a great texture. (Pictured: #215)
- Guerlain Meteorites Pearls (review) is a fantastic way to add subtle glow and softening to the face after applying your favorite foundation, and they’re an indulgence to be sure! (Pictured: Clair)
- Givenchy Le Prisme Blush (review) is incredibly finely-milled, velvety, and smooth in texture, so the blush goes on evenly and looks natural on the skin. (Pictured: It-Girl Purple)
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder (review) might be “old news” now, but they’re products that can easily be used often and add soft luminosity to the skin. (Pictured: Luminous Light)
- Benefit Rockateur Box o’ Powder (review) is a sweet fix for a craving for rose gold.
- Illamasqua Blusher (review) is a lovely option for anyone looking for more satin and matte finish blushes. (Pictured: Lover)
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush (review) is a richly pigmented, long-wearing, silky-smooth formula. (Pictured: Sensous Rose)
- Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons Bronzing Powder (review) is a classic option for a finely-milled, silky-smooth, long-wearing bronzer. (Pictured: Moyen Brunettes)
Here are some of my personal recommendations for lip products to pick up while Sephora’s offering 15% off! Beauty Insiders use code TICKET, VIBs use code VIBTICKET, and Rouges use code ROUGETICKET. Feel free to share your recommendations for other readers to try!
- Bite Beauty Cashmere Lip Creams (review) are really intensely pigmented liquid lipsticks. I’ve tried three shades and have loved all three! (Pictured: Moscato)
- Guerlain Rouge G (review) is my all-time favorite lipstick formula, and it’s by no means inexpensive, so a sale is a great time to indulge. Love shades like Gemma, Girly, Gisela, Genna, Garconne, Gigolo. (Pictured: Genna)
- YSL Glossy Stains (review) are glossy, pigmented, and long-wearing lip colors that come in a wide variety of shades. These are lovely for someone who likes a glossy lip but needs longer wear. (Pictured: Fuchsia Dore)
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick (review) is a pigmented, comfortable, hydrating, and moderately longer-wearing lipstick that comes in a good variety of shades from beige to plum. I really love shades like Anarchy, Naked, Streak, and Venom. (Pictured: Anarchy)
- Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lipgloss (review) is my go-to formula for sparkling, shimmery gloss with a high-shine, high-shimmer finish. I love shades like Canary, Naked Plum, and Plum Gold. (Pictured: Citrus)
- Too Faced La Creme (review) is an excellent formula if you love a lipstick with a very creamy, emollient texture, good color payoff, and hydration. (Pictured: Bon Bon)
- Givenchy Le Rouge (review) is one of my favorite formulas for its satiny finish, intense color payoff, and comfortable, hydrating, long-wear.
- Buxom Full Bodied Lipstick (review) is a richly pigmented, longer-wearing, comfortable formula that won’t break the bank! (Pictured: Menace)
- Marc Jacobs LoveMarc Lip Gel (review) is hydrating, emollient lipstick with a lot of shine and pigmentation. Some of my favorites are Showstopper and Seduce Me. (Pictured: Seduce Me)
- Jack Black Lip Balm (review) is a must-have for me at all times.