Giorgio Armani Fade to Grey Collection for Fall 2014
“Fade to Grey”, the new Giorgio Armani Beauty look for eyes, lips and nails, is subtle makeup for an elegant autumn. The shades come in soft mineral tones with a slight shimmer for a sheer, weightless effect. “Fade to Grey” offers women subtle and elusive beauty.
Fade to Grey Eyeshadow Palette ($88.00) (Limited Edition)
A gorgeous color duo featuring a shimmery black and delicate golden nude to structure and widen the eyes. The gliding cream texture, light like an airy veil, is easy to apply and can be adjusted to customize the makeup look. The result is either discreet and muted or more intense, but ever sheer and luminous with lasting hold. Its lightweight formula is derived from “micro pearl” technology. The shadow is cold cast in a base with a texture between gel and powder, and imprinted with a pattern before being pressed. Micronized pearl and pigment particles remain intact down to the bottom of the pan.
Eyes to Kill Liner ($34.00) (Limited Edition)
- #2 Quarzo
- #3 Ametista
- #5 Perla Nera
- #6 Oro Oscuro
Eyes to Kill Solo ($32.00) (Limited Edition)
- #25 Limestone
Nail Lacquer ($20.00) (Limited Edition)
- #214 Woodstone
- #624 Spinel
- #714 Mercury
- #724 Oro Oscuro
Cheek Fabric ($46.00) (Limited Edition)
- #503 Apricot
Rouge d’Armani Sheer Lipstick ($34.00) (Limited Edition)
- #114 Chestnut
- #524 Dusty pink
- #624 Berry red
Availability: Now at Giorgio Armani; August 2014 at select fine retailers
See more photos!
Yesterday, I shared some of my favorite warm-tauped taupe eyeshadows, so today I have five of my favorite cooler-toned taupes. I’d love to hear your favorites!
- Maybelline Tough as Taupe — a cool-toned, gray-taupe in cream form
- Inglot #349 — a matte, grayish taupe
- Dior Aventure — a sparkling, cool-toned taupe
- Giorgio Armani #4 — a cool-toned, purplish-brown-taupe
- Inglot #434 — a cool-toned, gray taupe
Since we looked at pewter last week, I thought that we should focus on taupe this week, because it’s an equally complex and interesting color. I love how it can run warm and cool-toned (or even nearly neutral), so it’s a very versatile shade to work with. Check back tomorrow for my top five picks on cool taupes as well! I’d love to hear about your personal favorites in the commments–always looking for suggestions!
- MAC Tailor Grey — a subtly warm-toned, gray-taupe in cream form
- theBalm #19 — a light-medium, golden taupe
- Makeup Geek Moondust — a dark, bronzy taupe
- Giorgio Armani #09 — a brightened, medium-dark golden taupe
- Edward Bess Dusk — a deepened, warm taupe
If coral isn’t your thing, maybe a pop of fuchsia with a glossy, high-shine finish is! Here are a few of my favorites! I’d love to hear yours.
- Revlon Adorned — a bold, brightened fuchsia-red with iridescent shimmer
- Giorgio Armani #523 — a fuchsia-red with a glossy shine
- Giorgio Armani #505 — a sheerer, shimmery fuchsia-red
- NARS Priscilla — a bright pop of fuchsia pink
- Illamasqua Boost — an iridescent fuchsia magenta
I know that I’ll be buying more of their Eyes to Kill Solo Eyeshadows myself, but here are some of my other favorite products from Giorgio Armani…
- Eyes to Kill Intense Eyeshadows
- Eyes to Kill Excess Mascara
- Rouge d’Armani
- Maestro Foundation
- Lip Maestro
- Maestro Fusion Blush
Any recommendations to me? You can always try to tempt the Temptalia. Ha, ha, ha!