Giorgio Armani Fall 2012 Collection
This fall, Giorgio Armani reinvents texture; his unique vision of color and shapes play a masculine aesthetic against elegant femininity. Perfectly harmonized shades are revisited in a neo-classic way to add a sultry decadence to eyes.
Rouge d’Armani Lipstick ($30.00)
Yeux Teint Face & Eye Palette ($88.00)
- Neo Black Ideal for creating a highly sophisticated look. The easy to wear, sheer, beige blush illuminates the complexion for a naturally highlighted, incandescent complexion any time of day. Includes three, coordinating eyeshadows.
- Neo Brown For a glamorous look that plays on nature’s palette of autumnal tones. The sheer rose blush is ideal for shaping the complexion with a luminous veil of rosy pink. Includes three coordinating eyeshadows.
Giorgio Armani Acqua Collection
Eyes to Kill Intense Eyeshadow ($32.00) (Limited Edition)
Eyes to Kill Waterproof Liner ($28.00) (Limited Edition)
Eyes to Kill Waterproof Mascara ($30.00) (Limited Edition)
- Steel Black
Availability: Now @ Nordstrom
See more photos!
Beautiful Beginnings with Giorgio Armani
What was the first Giorgio Armani product you ever tried? Did it pave way for a real romance or did it put you off the brand entirely? What was the first Giorgio Armani product you purchased? Did you love it? Hate it? Still own it?
my answer: I think the first Giorgio Armani product I really fell in love with was the Rouge d’Armani lipsticks. They are fantastic, and I still love them today. There are definitely products that I loved when I initially reviewed them, but as the years have gone by, I’ve discovered the “error” of my ways – because I’ve tried more and more products. I’m also a huge fan of the Eyes to Kill Intense Eyeshadows!
Share your first time experiences with Giorgio Armani in the comments!
Giorgio Armani Skin Lacquers Collection
For sheer coverage. The Skin Lacquers collection captures a nude chromatic palette to enhance lips and cheeks. An innovative approach to soft color that fuses a shine varnish with lip tone pigments bringing natural color to perfection. Inspired by the lacquered perfection of a flawless porcelain doll.
Gloss d’Armani ($28.00)
- 514 Petal
- 513 Roseperla
- 515 Vintage
- 516 Coral
- 517 Hot
- 518 Rosewood
Rouge d’Armani Sheers ($30.00)
- 200 Terra
- 201 Boudoir
- 202 Dolce
- 503 Blush
- 504 Cult
- 505 Dewy
Availability: Now @ Giorgio Armani Beauty
5 Amazing Antique Gold Eyeshadows
Any other beauty buffs as enthusiastic as I am when it comes to antique golds? It’s absolutely one of my favorite shades to wear. My two top favorites are both difficult to get, as one is only available overseas (Giorgio Armani #14 Eyes to Kill Intense) and the other was a limited edition shade from eons ago (MAC Rye). An honorable mention goes to Urban Decay Maui Wowie, which has frustrating fall out from the micro-glitter, but the color itself is amazing–it’s one of the few fallout-prone eyeshadows I’ll bother to work with.
- Make Up For Ever #11 Aqua Cream — medium-dark molten gold with a metallic finish
- OCC Cruising — brassy gold with a very shimmery, metallic finish
- Le Metier de Beaute Chameleon — lightened antique gold
- Giorgio Armani Khaki Pulse — bronzy antique gold–it’s just on the edge of your traditional antique gold hue
- Maybelline Bold Gold — warm, antique gold with a burnished yellow tone