Giorgio Armani Maestro Brushes
The couture makeup artistry of Giorgio Armani meets the excellence of Japanese calligraphy brush-making in the new Armani Maestro Brushes. Exclusively hand crafted for precision and comfort, the Armani Maestro Brushes are perfect for applying, blending, layering and shading. Attain the highest quality in makeup application with the ultimate luxury of traditional craftsmanship.
I love a glossy, sparkly lip, so I often top a go-to lipstick with a shimmery lip gloss to get that effect! Here’s a list of five I really like layering with 🙂
- Surratt Beauty Amethyste — A Cool Sheer with a Sparkle finish.
- Giorgio Armani #701 — A Cool Blue with a Frost finish.
- MAC Rags to Riches — A Warm Pink with a Sparkle finish.
- Bobbi Brown Naked Plum — A Cool Plum with a Glitter finish.
- Bobbi Brown Canary — A Warm Gold with a Glitter finish.
The side-by-side link isn’t quite working, which we’ll fix probably on Monday (it’s a little minor for a weekend emergency, I try not to be a crazy boss, haha!), so please use THIS LINK to view side-by-side swatches 🙂
Giorgio Armani Eye Tint Trio for Holiday 2015
Eye Tint by Giorgio Armani is an innovative formula that transforms from a liquid to a solid, instantly adhering to the eyelid and providing 16 hours of fault-proof, smudge-free and crease-free wear. This trio includes three luminous runway-inspired shades that can be used as eyeliner or eyeshadow, and infinitely layered for natural to glamorous looks.
Here are the top five navy blue eyeshadows that I’ve tried and tested–they happen to be more shimmery than not–so perhaps next time around, I’ll start adding finish into the mix 🙂
- Le Metier de Beaute Midnight Sky (A+)
- Make Up For Ever I220 (A)
- ColourPop Etiquette (A)
- Giorgio Armani Minuit (A)
- MAC Lunar (A-)