For me, summer and juicy, sweet watermelon go hand-in-hand. This post is inspired by that connection and my personal love for watermelon! These are five lovely shades of pink and red-coral!
- Giorgio Armani No. 06 Fluid Sheer — a luminous watermelon pink for your cheeks
- Revlon Wild Watermelon — a gllosy coral-red for lips
- Givenchy Rose Dressing — a warm, luminous pink
- Chanel Elixir — glossy coral-red for nails
- Giorgio Armani #519 — ultra-glossy coral-pink
What’s your favorite pink-coral?
These are five eyeshadows that I think are worth splurging on! They’ll all set you back $20 or more, but over time, these are shades that have stuck with me.
- Giorgio Armani #2 Eyes to Kill — deep, intense reddish burgundy black
- Chanel Mirifique — sparkling black
- Le Metier de Beaute Chameleon — golden olive/khaki
- Giorgio Armani #24 Eyese to Kill — deep, smoldering olive gold
- Make Up For Ever #52 Aqua Cream — bold emerald green