The brightest reds in town: your cherry reds, your fire engine reds. Take your pick! Check out swatches of these shades here in the Swatch Gallery.
- Estee Lauder Vengeful Red –a potent, cool-toned red
- Urban Decay 69 — a rich, satin red
- Maybelline On Fire Red — a bold, bluish red
- Giorgio Armani #402 — a brightened, warm-toned red
- Buxom Scoundrel — a bright, cherry red
What are your favorite bright red lipsticks?
How about a pop of vibrant coral on your lips this summer? Here are a few of my favorites… Check out swatches here in the Swatch Gallery.
- Maybelline Shocking Coral — medium-dark, pink-coral
- Givenchy Rose Dressing –a bright pop of, light-medium coral-pink
- Guerlain Geneva –a brightened orange-coral
- Estee Lauder Defiant Coral — a bold, bright coral
- Bite Beauty Crush — extremely neon coral
What are your favorite bright coral lipsticks?
One of my favorite beauty products to bring out during summer is neon lipsticks! The brighter, the better! Let’s kick it off with a look at some bold, vibrant fuchsia lipsticks… You can see them all here in the Swatch Gallery.
- Estee Lauder Dominant — bold, brightened, medium-dark fuchsia pink
- Buxom Exhibitionist — bold, brightened cool-toned fuchsia
- Urban Decay Anarchy — a glossy, fuchsia-magenta
- Maybelline Fuchsia Flash –a brightened, electric magenta pink
- Bite Beauty Moscato — a satiny, neon fuchsia pink
What are your favorite fuchsia lipsticks to wear during the summer?
Here are some of my personal recommendations for cheek and face products to pick up while Sephora’s offering 15% off! Beauty Insiders use code TICKET, VIBs use code VIBTICKET, and Rouges use code ROUGETICKET. Feel free to share your recommendations for other readers to try!
- Clinique Cheek Pop (review) are so incredible, I can recommend every single shade without hesitation. Great texture, pigmentation, and not too pricey! (Pictured: Plum Pop)
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush (review) are soft, lightly luminous blushes that are great for everyday wear. They’ve gone in and out of stock during the sale, so you might have to look in-store for them if they’re on your list. (Pictured: Ethereal Glow)
- Make Up For Ever HD Blush (review) are forgiving, easy-to-use cream blushes that wear well, come in a variety of shades, and have a great texture. (Pictured: #215)
- Guerlain Meteorites Pearls (review) is a fantastic way to add subtle glow and softening to the face after applying your favorite foundation, and they’re an indulgence to be sure! (Pictured: Clair)
- Givenchy Le Prisme Blush (review) is incredibly finely-milled, velvety, and smooth in texture, so the blush goes on evenly and looks natural on the skin. (Pictured: It-Girl Purple)
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder (review) might be “old news” now, but they’re products that can easily be used often and add soft luminosity to the skin. (Pictured: Luminous Light)
- Benefit Rockateur Box o’ Powder (review) is a sweet fix for a craving for rose gold.
- Illamasqua Blusher (review) is a lovely option for anyone looking for more satin and matte finish blushes. (Pictured: Lover)
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush (review) is a richly pigmented, long-wearing, silky-smooth formula. (Pictured: Sensous Rose)
- Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons Bronzing Powder (review) is a classic option for a finely-milled, silky-smooth, long-wearing bronzer. (Pictured: Moyen Brunettes)