The brightest reds in town: your cherry reds, your fire engine reds. Take your pick! Check out swatches of these shades here in the Swatch Gallery.
- Estee Lauder Vengeful Red –a potent, cool-toned red
- Urban Decay 69 — a rich, satin red
- Maybelline On Fire Red — a bold, bluish red
- Giorgio Armani #402 — a brightened, warm-toned red
- Buxom Scoundrel — a bright, cherry red
What are your favorite bright red lipsticks?
How about a pop of vibrant coral on your lips this summer? Here are a few of my favorites… Check out swatches here in the Swatch Gallery.
- Maybelline Shocking Coral — medium-dark, pink-coral
- Givenchy Rose Dressing –a bright pop of, light-medium coral-pink
- Guerlain Geneva –a brightened orange-coral
- Estee Lauder Defiant Coral — a bold, bright coral
- Bite Beauty Crush — extremely neon coral
What are your favorite bright coral lipsticks?
One of my favorite beauty products to bring out during summer is neon lipsticks! The brighter, the better! Let’s kick it off with a look at some bold, vibrant fuchsia lipsticks… You can see them all here in the Swatch Gallery.
- Estee Lauder Dominant — bold, brightened, medium-dark fuchsia pink
- Buxom Exhibitionist — bold, brightened cool-toned fuchsia
- Urban Decay Anarchy — a glossy, fuchsia-magenta
- Maybelline Fuchsia Flash –a brightened, electric magenta pink
- Bite Beauty Moscato — a satiny, neon fuchsia pink