Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick for Spring 2011
“These lipsticks are so easy to fall in love with – it’s about so much more than just looking pretty, it’s about making a statement with your lips.” – Tom Pecheux, Creative Makeup Director, Estée Lauder
Estée Lauder and Creative Makeup Director Tom Pecheux introduce new Pure Color Lipstick, uniting fashion and technology with two new luxurious formulas that set the stage for modern lip looks. Decorate and define your lips with the new formulas of Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick and Pure Color Crystal Lipstick to create a fresh, bold statement that reignites your passion for lipstick. The high-performance formulas are fused with an expansive palette of hues that promise a lip look for any desired occasion from a subtle whisper of color to a vivacious, siren red. These lipsticks are expertly crafted and specially formulated to maintain the highest quality of color performance, shine and wear… the new Pure Color Lipstick.
Pure Color Lipstick ($24.00)
- Nude-Brown: Urban Auburn, Barely Nude, Autumn, Cafe Chic, Sugar Honey, TIger Eye
- Pink-Berry: Candy, Bois de Rose, Wildly Pink, Blushing, Pink Parfait, Sunstone, Rubellite
- Coral-Red: Melon, Nectarine, Coral Sun, Scarlet Siren, Cherry Passion
- Mauve-Plum: Beige, Rose Tea, Hot Kiss, Exotic Orchid, Mystic Mauve, Plum Couture, Pinkberry
Pure Color Crystal Lipstick ($24.00)
- Pink-Berry: Crystal Baby, Crystal Pink, Rose Petal, Rose Envy, Tiramisu, Passion Fruit
- Coral-Red: Twinkling Ruby, Ripe Papaya
- Mauve-Plum: Plum Fizz, Berry Truffle
Pure Color Lipstick Custom Collection by Tom Pecheux
Taking cues from his work on the runway, world-renowned makeup artist and Estée Lauder Creative Makeup Director Tom Pecheux introduces his first lipstick collection for Estée Lauder, mimicking his ideal lipstick palette for everything from a night out to a high-fashion editorial shoot. Six high-performing shades create the Pure Color Lipstick Custom Collection by Tom Pecheux that includes hues from a creamy vanilla to a ravished raspberry to a deep, bitten plum. The universal color palette includes creme and shimmer finishes with color that is buildable.
- Nude-Brown: Vanilla Truffle (Limited Edition)
- Pink-Berry: Raspberry (Limited Edition, Pink Lolita (Limited Edition)
- Coral-Red: Cherry Passion
- Mauve-Plum: Plum Couture, Deep Violet (Limited Edition)
Availability: Pure Color Lipstick will be available at select Estée Lauder counters nationwide and www.esteelauder.com starting in March 2011.
Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer for Spring 2011
“Nail Lacquer has really become a fashion statement like a must have accessory. This collection compliments the runway trends we saw for Spring 2011 and comes in a range of soft and bold shades to capture your favorite look. ‘‘ ‘‘ – Tom Pecheux, Creative Makeup Director, Estée Lauder
Avant-garde glamour coats the nails in chic, shiny splendor with the new Pure Color Nail Lacquer by Estée Lauder and Creative Makeup Director Tom Pecheux. The new, instantly gratifying collection of eight in-line nail lacquers in painted shades of sophistication has a decadently full-coverage formula with a long lasting finish. A luxurious range of hues from perfect neutrals to smoky charcoals to romantic purples and riveting reds, delight the senses and turn nails into mini accessories to match any look. An additional, limited edition collection of eight high-fashion shades explode at your fingertips in vibrantly rich hues. Relish in the new look for luxe nails… introducing Pure Color Nail Lacquer.
Pure Color Nail Lacquer ($19.00)
- Chocolate Crave (Limited Edition) (Nordstrom Exclusive)
- Enchanted Garnet (Permanent)
- Fuchsia Flame (Permanent)
- Frozen Fantasy (Permanent)
- Hot Coral (Permanent)
- Mega Fuchsia (Limited Edition) (Nordstrom Exclusive)
- Oyster Cult (Limited Edition) (Nordstrom Exclusive)
- Perfect Storm (Limited Edition) (Nordstrom Exclusive)
- Pure Red (Permanent)
- Purple Passion (Permanent)
- Rosa Rosa (Permanent)
- Sizzling Taupe (Limited Edition) (Nordstrom Exclusive)
- Ultra Violet (Permanent)
- Violet Diva (Limited Edition) (Nordstrom Exclusive)
- Wicked Green (Limited Edition) (Nordstrom Exclusive)
- Wild Blue (Limited Edition) (Nordstrom Exclusive)
Availability: The in-line shades of Pure Color Nail Lacquer will be available at select Estée Lauder counters nationwide and www.esteelauder.com starting in March 2011. The limited collection shades will be exclusive to Nordstrom stores starting in March 2011 for a limited time.
See more photos!
Derek Lam @ NYFW Fall/Winter 2011
Derek Lam @ NYFW Fall/Winter 2011
Tom Pecheux for Estee Lauder for makeup; Jin Soon Choi for Estee Lauder for nails.
- Eyes: Silver and Black Eyeshadows (Fall 2011), Highlight shade (Fall 2011)
- Lips: Estee Lauder Nude Matte Lipstick (Fall 2011)
- Face: Double Wear Light Foundation, Lucidity Translucent Loose Powder, Bronze Goddess Soft Duo Bronzer, Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator (Summer 2011), DayWear Plus Creme
- Nails: Porcelain Pure Color Nail Lacquer (Fall 2011)