Summer Bridal Makeup Looks by Rick DiCecca
Estée Lauder has created a look for every bride. Whether your outdoor wedding calls for a natural look, or your nighttime celebration insists on dramatic eyes and bold lips, you can achieve your perfect bridal makeup using one of Rick’s four Bridal Styles: Natural, Classic, Dramatic, or Romantic.
To begin each look, prep your skin with your favorite Estée Lauder skincare products. Use a foundation brush to apply your shade of Double Wear Light Stay-in-Place Makeup SPF 10 or Nutritious Vita-Mineral SPF 15 Makeup to even out skin tone for a flawless base. No matter what look you choose, be sure to apply Double Wear Eyeshadow Base from your lashline to the brow to ensure that your eyes stay fresh and glowing throughout the celebration.
Then try one of the four looks Rick DiCecca created! Continue reading →
Estee Lauder’s Bronze Goddess Collection is a mix of summery color goodness from a gorgeous blush to a “Sand and Sea” eyeshadow palette. The collection features a Matte and Shimmer Bronzer ($30.00 each), a Duo Bronzer ($31.00), Pure Color Gloss Stick in Orange Poppy and Pop Pink ($18.50 each), Luminous Liquid Bronzer ($28.50), SunBlush Illuminator ($32.00), Sand & Sea Eyeshadow Palette ($38.00), Duo Tone Eye Pencil ($18.50), Pure Color Lipstick in Golden Goddess ($18.50), High Gloss in Golden Goddess, Coral Goddess, and Rose Goddess ($17.00 each), and finally Pure Color Nail Lacqueri n Golden Goddess ($18.00).
The SunBlush Illuminator ($32.00) is a “blush and illuminator in one.” The center is a pinky-coral shade–perfect for summer–and the outer ring is more of a peachy shade with more shimmer than the center color. You can easily use just the center color if you so wish, but using just the outside color will be more difficult. To be honest, I prefer them swirled and used as one. Together they make a very pretty pink-coral color with golden sheen. I definitely will be reaching for this during the summer!
The Sand & Sea Eyeshadow Palette ($38.00) is a good mix of cool and warm shades of color. I really love the theme of “Sand & Sea,” and I feel they hit it dead on. You get a medium bright blue paired with a lighter, more sky blue shade for your “sea.” You have a rich, warm deep brown with red toned shade as your darkest color in the palette. There is a pop of true gold and a medium brown with gold-peach sheen for “sand.” The lightest shade is a fairly nude highlighter, but it also gives off a blue-gray sheen. I give kudos to Estee Lauder for putting out such a fun mix of colors for their summer collection! Color texture was smooth and soft, and the color pigmentation was exactly what I wanted–there!
I can also appreciate the packaging on both the Illuminator and Eyeshadow Palette, because they’re in a warm, bronzy-brown color with gold detailing, but it doesn’t feel like traditional Estee Lauder packaging–it feels younger. Yay!
Estee Lauder’s Bronze Goddess Collection is available now at Nordstrom.com.
See product images and swatches… Continue reading →
Estée Lauder | Vivid Garden
Warm temperatures and sunny days call for a festive garden tea party. Set in a delightfully feminine garden of blooming flowers in shades of pinks and purples, delectable petit-fours and decadent layer cakes iced in fanciful butterfly and bloom designs are passed on shining silver trays as guests enjoy a selection of delightful elixir teas. An atmosphere of fresh airiness abounds with guests dressed in softly flowing dresses with youthful expressions of color in unordinary combinations.
- Vivid Garden Illuminating Powder ($32.00)
- Duo-Tone Eye Pencil in Onyx Pearl ($18.50)
Jasmine Garden Look (Saks Fifth, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus)
- Signature Eyeshadow Quad in Jasmine Garden ($35.00)
- Pure Color Illuminating Gloss in Lotus Blossom ($18.00)
- Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Sweet Lychee ($22.00)
- Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Lotus Blossom ($18.00)
Orchid Garden Look (Nordstrom Exclusive)
- Signature Eyeshadow Quad in Orchid Garden ($35.00)
- Pure Color Illuminating Gloss in Peach Blossom ($18.00)
- Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Crystal Coral ($22.00)
- Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Peach Blossom ($18.00)
This limited edition collection is available on counter now.
See product photos… Continue reading →
When you’re looking for lipsticks to create that perfect holiday lip, consider Estee Lauder’s Hot Kiss & Maraschino ($22.00 each).
Hot Kiss is a subtle mauve-berry-brown color with subtle shimmer. It goes on more brown with hints of mauve in the color on the lips, but it is a very sophisticated lip color that doesn’t attract attention like a more traditional holiday red pout does. It reminds me of how a nice coral lip can look in the summertime, but this is taken down to a deeper level ideal for the fall and winter, when lip color goes darker.
Maraschino is a sexy, sultry reddish color that looks red in the tube, but has a great pink base, which gives you a good mix between the two. It’s a great alternative to the bright red lip often seen at holiday parties–it’s something to consider regardless of whether you’re a bit wary of red or if you’re looking to move away from a signature red.
See swatches & lip swatches! Continue reading →
ESTÉE LAUDER INTRODUCES VINTAGE JEWELS
This holiday season create a look of unforgettable glamour and sophistication. Inspired by fashion’s of-the-moment opulent, seductive jewel tones, Estée Lauder introduces Vintage Jewels – a decadent color collection of quiet blacks illuminated by hints of rich Amethyst, Sapphire and Emerald gemstone hues.
The perfect complement to the season’s luxurious fabrics of silk and satin combined with lace, Estée Lauder’s Vintage Jewels collection completes the impression of aristocratic elegance as smoky eyes composed of the unexpected combination of almost blacks and modern brights are complemented by glowing cheeks and warm ruby lips.
The Line Up
- Shimmering Jewel Powder ($32.00)
- Sumptuous Mascara in Black ($19.50)
- Signature Eyeshadow Duo in Amethyst ($25.00)
- Smoked Eye Pencil Smoked in Smoked Amethyst ($18.50)
- Signature Lipstick in Black Cherry ($19.50)
- Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Blackberry ($18.00)
- Signature Eyeshadow Duo in Sapphire ($25.00)
- Smoked Eye Pencil Smoked in Sapphire ($18.50)
- Signature Lipstick in Ruby ($19.50)
- Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Ruby ($18.00)
- Signature Eyeshadow Duo in Emerald ($25.00)
- Smoked Eye Pencil Smoked in Emerald ($18.50)
- Signature Lipstick in Rich Red ($19.50)
- Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Red Tango ($18.00)
Vintage Jewels is available for a limited time at all Estée Lauder counters and www.esteelauder.com.
EstÄ“e Lauder | Chocolate Decadence
A Temptingly Delectable Color Collection for Fall
That palette does look tempting, doesn’t it? I love the swirled parts. Hmm… just may have to pick this up for fall!
This fall, Estee Lauder brings you an array of sugary-rich confections to tempt your color palette. From Berry Chocolate Truffles and Caramel Pralines to swirls of marbled fondant dusted with golden spun sugar, Estee Lauder has captured the essence of a luxurious chocolate boutique filled with rich chocolate works of art.
Introducing the new Estee Lauder Chocolate Decadence Collection — a delightful and truly delectable new color collection for fall, full of warm chocolate hues enhanced by luxurious caramel gold and sugared berry tones. The look features intensified lined eyes and softly glowing skin complemented by lightly sculpted lips and perfectly polished nails. To create a complete impression, pair the look with fall’s vintage-inspired suits in wools, jacquard and tweed and sensual satin blouses in warm golden tones and accessorize with sculpted boots and gloves in luxury leathers.
Base Look for Face
- New, Limited Edition Creme Caramel Shimmer Powder ($32.00)
- Projectionist Mascara in Black ($19.50)
For the Berry Chocolate Look
- New, Limited Edition Pure Color Lipstick in Berry Cordial & Berry Swirl ($22.00)
- New, Limited Edition Pure Color Swirl Gloss in Berry Swirl ($18.00)
- New, Limited Edition Signature Eyeshadow Quad in Berry Truffle ($35.00)
- Artist’s Eye Pencil in Plum Writer ($18.50)
- New, Limited Edition Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Berry Cordial ($18.00)
For the Caramel Chocolate Look
- New, Limited Edition Pure Color Lipstick in Creme Caramel & Caramel Chocolate Swirl ($22.00)
- New, Limited Edition Pure Color Swirl Gloss in Caramel Swirl ($18.00)
- New, Limited Edition Signature Eyeshadow Quad in Caramel Truffle ($35.00)
- Artist’s Eye Pencil in Brown Writer ($18.50)
- New, Limited Edition Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Creme Caramel ($18.00)
For more details… Continue reading →