Essie A French Affair Collection for Spring 2011
Parlez Vous Francais? Oui do. Though dreams of a romantic Parisian fling may not come true anytime soon, a flirty French rendezvous is here to stay! Introducing the new Spring 2011 essie collection: “A French Affair” – an assortment of six intoxicating retro pastels and show-stopping neutrals inspired by oh-so-chic French glamour.
Unlike spring shades of most seasons past, Nice is Nice, Coat Azure, Topless and Barefoot, Kisses and Bisses, Sand Tropez and A French Affair wear in the most opaque fashion and will surely result in many oh la la’s along the way.
- French Affair
- Nice is NIce
- Coat Azure
- Sand Tropez
- Topless and Barefoot
- Kisses and Bisses
availability: February 2011
See more photos!
Essie’s Winter Collection for Holiday 2010
Essie’s winter 2010 collection creates an aura of mystique with a vision of wintery beauty that is darkly decadent and supremely elegant. Each shade retails for $8.00.
- Going Incognito Your identity may be secret, but your style and panache are impossible to conceal with this deep emerald green
- Hot Coco Paint on this tawny sepia and channel the roaring ’20s for a look that’s timelessly flawless
- Luxedo Suit up in this deepest plum and boldly go where no man has gone before
- Masquerade Belle Fascinating, mysterious and seductive, this black ruby sparks the imagination and inspires intense devotion
- Silken Cord You’ve got the world on a string with this stunning risqué red wrapped around your fingers
- Smokin’ Hot Break the rules with this stone-cold fox gray that burns hotter than any flame