Summer’s over and its truly time to get back to business, the business of fashion. Every autumn, New York City becomes a flutter with Fashion Week – full of fun, phenomenal inspiration. Everything from the oil slicks on the Manhattan streets after a thunderstorm, to the schoolgirls and boys filling the streets in their pleated navy skirts and blue-black blazers – serve as a muse for the essie 2013 fall collection.
- For the Twill of It Compelling rich maple with reflective olive shimmer
- Twin Sweater Set Vibrant red crimson
- Vested Interest Tweedy, woolen gray teal
- After School Boy Blazer Academy blue
- Cashmere Bathrobe True flannel gray
- The Lace is On Glistening, jewel-toned pearlescent fuchsia
Availability: $8.00 each, now @ Nordstrom; September 2013 wherever Essie is sold