Dior Addict Fluid Stick
Dior Addict Fluid Stick ($35.00)
Flawless application in a single sweep: the high-impact colour and long wear of a lipstick, combined with the shine of a gloss, all in a thin veil that delivers a weightless feel. Colour and shine come together for maximum impact with intense lip stain pigments directly encapsulated in spheres of gloss for long-wearing results. Dior Addict Fluid Stick is formulated with water, not wax, for a light feeling on the lips, an immediate fresh effect and addictive sensation.
A pure object of desire : the illusion of a lipstick is maintained until the case is opened and an applicator emerges that is steeped in colour and as precise and easy to apply as a lipstick.
- Whisper Beige (219)
- Frisson (239)
- Tiny Pink (269)
- Mirage (338)
- Rieuse (373)
- Kiss Me (389)
- Magique (479)
- Aventure (551)
- Wonderland (575)
- Artifice (639)
- Vertigo (689)
- Open Me (753)
- Pandore (754)
- Vie d’Enfer (869)
- Trompe L’Oeil (893)
- Minuit (975)
- Intrigue (995)
See more photos! Continue reading “Dior Addict Fluid Stick Launches”
Diorblush Cannage Edition @ Saks
Diorblush Cannage Edition ($60.00) (Limited Edition)
EXCLUSIVELY AT SAKS. A burst of blush on her cheeks catches the light, proclaiming the radiance of her face. Signed and embossed, Diorblush Cannage Edition sculpts cheekbones with elegance. The sleek silver compact houses a harmony of pink or coral blush embossed with Dior’s iconic cannage pattern. Available in a feel-good pink harmony and a sunny coral shade. Made in France.
Availability: Now exclusively @ Saks
See more photos! Continue reading “Diorblush Cannage Edition for Summer 2014″
Dior Transat Collection for Summer 2014
On the bridge of an ocean liner blows the wind of liberty. Dior renews ties with the world of the great transatlantic crossings,inspired by the travel spirit of its first Resort and Spring line in 1948. The 2014 Summer Look unveils a cruise make-up collection: a palette of navy blue, primary red and sandy beige.
Diorskin Nude Shimmer ($56.00) (New)
The nude skin effect glowing with a halo of freshness and light. Subtle combination of mother-of-pearl and glowing color, Diorskin Nude Shimmer can be used as a light veil on the rounded areas of the face to catch the maximum amount of light and create a naturally dazzling glow. Comes with a mini kabuki brush.
- Rose (001)
- Amber (002)
Couture Colour Eyeshadow Palette ($61.00) (Limited Edition)
- Atlantique (344) Blue and brown
- Sundeck (564) Sand and orange
Addict Gloss ($29.50) (Limited Edition)
- Offshore (412)
- Seafarer (645)
Addict Lipstick ($32.00) (Limited Edition)
- Cruise (611)
- Mayday (651)
Nail Enamel & Couture Stickers Duo ($30.00) (Limited Edition)
- Yacht (210)
- Sailor (700)
- Captain (750)
See more photos! Continue reading “Dior Transat Collection for Summer 2014″
Here are some of my personal recommendations for eye products to pick up while Sephora’s offering 15% off! Beauty Insiders use code TICKET, VIBs use code VIBTICKET, and Rouges use code ROUGETICKET. Feel free to share your recommendations for other readers to try!
- Urban Naked Palettes (review) if you’re a big fan of various hues of neutrals that tend to lean more shimmery. I’ve enjoyed all three palettes enormously, and I usually take one along with me when I travel. (Pictured: Naked3)
- Too Faced Pretty Rebel Eyeshadow Palette (review) is one of the best eyeshadow palettes ever–perfect if you love rich, pigmented eyeshadows with frosted finishes.
- bareMinerals Power Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette (review) is a nice option for a neutral palette with a variety of finishes.
- Sephora 10 Shades of Samba Set (review) has ten shades of one of my favorite eyeliner formulas (Sephora’s Eye Contour Pencils) in several colorful hues. (Pictured: Romantic Comedy)
- NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base (review) is my very favorite eyeshadow primer–colorless, works well across brands and finishes, and keeps my eyeshadow on extra long.
- Dior Fusion Mono Eyeshadows (review) are my newest favorite for cream eyeshadows! So versatile, long-wearing, and sparkling. (Pictured: Hypnotique)
- Marc Jacobs Intro(vert) Highliner (review) is an eyeliner I get complimented on all the time–it’s a cooler-toned, brighter teal that is harder to dupe.
- Urban Decay Ocho Loco 2 (review) is a set of eight full-sized eyeliners from black to teal–I’m constantly reaching for the shades in this one–and bonus, it comes with Grind House as well!
- Urban Decay Grind House (review) is my go-to for all my eyeliner sharpening needs!
- Marc Jacobs Brow Tamer (review) works nicely to keep brows in place without giving them a hard, crunchy feeling. I just picked up my second one this time around, actually!