Cult Nails Diva & Drama Collection
- Enticing Very sheer pale milky pink (Sheer)
- Scandalous Pastel coral (Jelly)
- Manipulative Opaque pale blue with a hint of green (Cream)
- Seduction Sheer purple/red loaded with red and blue multi-chromatic flakes (Jelly, Top Coat) (Limited Edition)
availability: Now @ Cult Nails, $10.00 each
Cult Nails Hypnotic Collection for Fall 2011
Founder, Maria Morisson, on the inspiration behind the collection, “I looked for no specific inspiration for this collection. Instead, I simply allowed the colors to pull me in… to hypnotize me. With each release, I try to introduce several unique color choices while offering shades that range from basic to fantastic. Each of the colors in this collection entranced me in their own way while I perfected what I wanted to bring you.”
- In a Trance Reminiscent of an aged skeleton key, this color shifts from olive green to muted gold with an enchanting shimmer
- Enigmatic Indoors, the purple base takes on a brown hue and lets the silver shimmer steal the show; in sunlight, it draws flashes of red, blue, pink and purple sparkle
- Awakening Muted or dusty teal that has a rich crème finish
- Hypnotize Me Sheer green jelly with vibrant blue and green glitter; can also be layered for a shade, finish, and effect that is quite hypnotic all on its own.
Cult Nails lacquers are available for sale online at www.cultnails.com. Each 0.5 fl. oz. bottle sells for $10 USD. During the pre-sale event, the Hypnotic Collection will be sold only as a set for $30 USD, a savings of 25% off the regular price. Cult Nails™ lacquers are DBP, Formaldehyde, Toluene, and Camphor free and are not tested on animals.
Cult Nails Let Me Fly Nail Lacquer
Cult Nails Let Me Fly Nail Laquer ($10.00 for 0.5 fl. oz.) is described as a “dusty turquoise shimmer with gorgeous silver shimmer.” It’s a dusty teal-blue with silver shimmer that’s opaque in two coats. The formula was really nice on this one; not too thick or thin with even flow and great coverage. I’ve had good luck with wear on Cult Nails’ line so far (I’ve tested three or four shades in full)–getting about a week’s worth of wear without chips.