Cult Nails Coco’s Untamed Collection
Cult Nails announces Coco’s Untamed Collection! As many of you may know, Cult Nails is a family business and when Maria sits down to create polish colors, it’s not uncommon for her daughters to have a seat and start creating their own polishes as well. They typically create a polish or two that they want to immediately wear, but Coco became a diehard in the home lab and would create polish after polish like a mad scientist!
If you have nails and you are near Coco, your hands will most likely be polished to perfection. The easily distracted Coco knows no boundaries when it comes to nails and polish. You will just have to deal with it as she paints your nails. We had this Spontaneous 12 year old pick her top 5 favorite creations and we are releasing them as her collection! Since she created the colors, we thought it was only fitting that she also name the colors. So Coco and her marketing team (Her BFF Anna) set aside about 30 minutes and began the hard work to name this collection.
When Maria asked Coco what inspired the colors, she gave her a look that said it all. The colors themselves were the inspiration.
- Annalicious Shimmery red with an orange influence packed full of red and gold shimmer
- Deal With It Coco’s favorite color: lime green loaded with gold shimmer
- I Got Distracted Black jelly polish with holographic glitter interrupted by intense green glitter
- Spontaneous Dark, deep, dusty purple creme with vibrant purple glitter
- Untamed Bubblegum pink sheer jelly polish with subtle multi-colored shimmer
Availability: July 11th, 2012 @ cultnails.com; pre-sale begins 7/11 ($40 for collection) and ends 7/17, $10 each and available individually on 7/18