COVERGIRL recently launched their Bombshell collection, which features new cream eyeshadows, mascara, and liquid eyeliner. They asked me to create a tutorial featuring some of the new products, so here’s what I came up with: a sultry, smoky eye that can be paired with a softer pink lip or a more intense, fuchsia-hued lip–depending on just how bold you want to go.
Beginning January 5th through January 25th, all COVERGIRL products will be buy one, get one 50% off at ULTA Beauty. Plus, we’re giving away products from the COVERGIRL Bombshell collection with a $100 ULTA Beauty gift card! COVERGIRL will be hosting a Twitter Party on January 6th at 9PM EST, so be sure to check that out!
Products You’ll Need
- COVERGIRL Bombshell Shine Shadow by LashBlast in Ice Queen, Ooh La Lilac, Platinum Card
- COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pot in Melted Caramel, Charcoal, Molten Black
- COVERGIRL Bombshell Intensity Liner in Pitch Black Passion
- COVERGIRL Bombshell Volume by LashBlast Mascara in Very Black
- COVERGIRL LipPerfection LipColor in Bombshell, Darling
- Flat, firm brushes for cream eyeshadow application
- Small crease brush
- Fluffy blending brush
- Small eyeliner brush