Color Club Backstage Pass Collection for Holiday 2011
Color Club, the veteran nail polish brand, announced today the debut of Backstage Pass, a new rockin’ glitter nail polish collection. The aptly named collection features six nail polishes — from Wish Upon a Rock-star to Platinum Record — that are sure to “rock your world.” Whether you’re a rocker – or just aspire to look like one – this new vegan, Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP and paraben-free collection from Color Club is your ultimate backstage pass and sure to be a hit!
- Take the Stage Gold glitter with silver flakes
- Wish Upon a Rock-Star Multi-colored glitter with purple
- Backstage Pass Silver and purple hex glitter
- Platinum Record Silver glitter
- It’s a Hit Purple big glitter
- Fame & Fortune Red base with silver flakes
See more photos!
Color Club Foiled Collection for Fall 2011
From New York-based Color Club, the new Foiled Collection—six luxurious liquid metallic nail polishes that are sure to dazzle. From metallic pink to blue, green and gold—each color perfectly combines chrome-like shine with strong as metal wear. This collection of formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, and paraben-free shades features names including: Foil Me Once, Hot Like Lava, Cold Metal, Perfect Mol-Ten, Antiquated, and Lumin-icecent.
Nail Lacquer ($8.00)
- Foil me Once
- Not Like Lava
- Cold Metal
- Perfect Mol-Ten
availability: September/October 2011, shopcolorclub.com
See more photos!
Color Club Holiday 2011 Collection: Beyond the Mistletoe
What makes us happy: mistletoe, Santa Claus, candy canes, sparkle, having the best manicure at the company Holiday party. From New York-based Color Club, the new Beyond the Mistletoe holiday collection—bright sparkly fine glitter nail polishes that are sure to dazzle everyone on your holiday list – naughty or nice – and even those who are not. From glittery turquoise to pink and gold—each color perfectly captures the holiday spirit. Seven formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, and paraben-free shades celebrate the holiday season with names including: Sugarplum Fairy, Beyond the Mistletoe, Holiday Splendor, Jingle Jangle, Candy Cane, and Gingerbread (as shown below left to right).
- Sugarplum Fairy Lilac glitter
- Beyond the Mistletoe Turquoise glitter
- Holiday Splendor Green glitter
- Jingle Jangle Blue glitter
- Candy Cane Pink glitter
- Gingerbread Gold glitter
availability: September/October 2011, Color Club
Color Club Back to Boho Collection for Fall 2011
Color Club, a New York based cosmetic brand specializing in nail and lip products announced today its new “Back to Boho” Fall 2011 Collection. The new collection features twelve 70’s inspired longwearing nail polish shades perfect for creating an effortless “Boho Glam” look. The collection will be available in September of 2011. With fun bohemian vintage inspired names, the Color Club “Back to Boho” Collection shades include:
- Nomadic in Nude Must have neutral for the season; off white and creamy
- Earthy Angel Gorgeous creamy camel
- New Bohemian New 70’s take on Tiffany Blue
- Shabby Drab Purple Greige, the ultimate boho color
- Rad Nomad Purple brown crème
- Red-ical Gypsy Boho chic red, a new take on a vintage classic red
- Boho Mojo Silvery, beige pearl
- Nouveau Vintage The perfect understated vintage frosty gold
- Voodoo You Do The perfect charcoal grey for the season with blue undertones
- Artsy Crafty The ultimate muted military green
- Blue-topia Just as it sounds, the perfect shade of deep blue
- Rebel Spirit Deep chocolate brown creme
Color Club is all about color and renowned for its fun, high performance rich shades and exceptionally safe products. All nail colors are vegan, Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP and paraben-free – and made in New York, NY with the best raw materials. Color Club products are made in the USA and are not tested on animals. Products are available at http://www.cosmeticgroup.com/store/index.html.
availability: Fall 2011