Clinique’s Spring 2009 launch looks exactly as I imagine spring — pastel pinks and lightly warmed up cheeks.
- Hurry Honey
- Peach in a Pinch
- Berry On Time
- In a Rush Blush
Fresh Bloom Eye Shadow
- Maple Blossom
- Tiger Lily
- Cherry Blossom
- Apple Blossom
Long Last Glosswear
- First Blush
- Air Kiss
- Honey Shimmer
Lash Power Curling Mascara
Cartridge Pencil for Lips
Cartridge Pencil for Eyes
See more promo images! Continue reading →
Clinique Pays It Forward This Holiday Season With Random Acts of Happiness
Coming Your Way December 12th, 13th and 14th
Starting tomorrow (Friday) through Sunday, Clinique is celebrating “Happy Weekend.” Their work with Big Brothers Big Sisters is always something I’ve admired with the brand, and it’s great to see them working together this holiday season. I think it’s great that this year, the children of Big Brothers Big Sisters not only get donated gifts for themselves, but get a full year of skincare and makeup for their moms, too.
Clinique will reunite with Big Brothers Big Sisters, the largest and most effective youth mentoring organization in the country, to ensure that those less fortunate have many opportunities to smile this holiday season. Beyond donating monies, Clinique will give the children and their moms something to be happy about.
Random Acts of Happiness: In key cities, Clinique will be spreading the holiday happiness by offering complimentary gift wrapping services on the streets, free hot chocolate, Happy candy canes and cookies for kids. Some lucky customers will be getting free iPods from those entered to win.
CLINIQUE’S TOP TIPS TO MAKING PEOPLE HAPPY THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
1. Smile a lot during the holidays.
2. Say thank you to people.
3. Perform a random act of kindness.
4. Talk about all the good things that are happening in the world.
5. Remind someone about all the reasons to be happy.
6. Give a child something to smile about.
Clinique Holiday Cards designed by children of Big Brothers Big Sisters are available on www.clinique.com while supplies last. Also log on to catch “The Ten Days of Happiness” where Clinique will share a happy thought daily – send to your friends and loved ones and create a virtual happy moment.
Take the Day Off Makeup Remover ($16.50) is a classic choice for a good makeup remover. It’s excellent for removing stubborn bits of makeup around the eyes and lips. There is also a cleansing milk and cleansing balm version of the same formula.
Moisture Surge ($34.00) feels like a water-based moisturizer; it’s like a gel rather than a cream. It’s very good at moisturizing skin and keeping it moisturized throughout the day. It’s one of their more recent products, but it’s definitely worthy of representing the brand.
Almost Powder Makeup SPF15 ($22.50) is one of my favorite powder foundations. This is something you can easily keep in your purse for touch-ups to existing foundation (because the powder itself is incredibly finely milled and lightweight) or to put on before going out.
All Over Colour ($29.50) is a gorgeous compact, both in the color range, effect, and the appearance. What I like about these compacts as they’re affordable, despite having the cute flower emblazoned into the product. I love the way these work as blushes and subtle highlighters simultaneously.
Clinique’s Blackberry Bloom collection for the holidays has a few stunning products definitely worth a trip over to your local Clinique counter! Particularly lovely is the Fresh Bloom Allover Colour in Blackberry Bloom ($29.50) (pictured above), which is a pleasant shade of muted raspberry-mauve. It’s not too warm or cool, making it ideal for all skin tones. It has low level pearl in it; no over the top shimmer, more like a sophisticated sheen. Black Coffee ($14.00) is a rich shade of warm brown with golden flecks in it. I think it would be perfect way to add definition to the crease paired with a nude shade all over the lid. All of the shadows had great texture and consistency; they were smooth, pigmented, and blended easily.
Along with these holiday products, Clinique has come out with Party Red, featuring shades of red and coordinating products for those bold red lips. Both the Butter Shine Lipstick in Parisian Red ($14.00) and Long Last Lipstick in Party Red ($14.00) are excellent choices for your perfect holiday pout. Parisian Red seemed more like a truer red than Party Red, which is just a little subdued and has more of a frost finish to it. If I had to pick one, Parisian Red is the one I’d lust over!
You can see product photos of the products mentioned above, plus several more, as well as swatches… Continue reading →
Clinique is offering one of the best gifts with purchase (GWP) I’ve ever seen! Normally, I’m not one to indulge just to get a GWP, but I this one is worth it just for the zebra-printed bag. And guess what? You get it with any $25 Clinique purchase–that’s not bad at all! The “value” of the GWP is $65, and all in all, the products inside the bag aren’t bad either. I loved Bamboo Pink glosswear is cute, and eyeshadow/blush compact is nice — colors are pretty universal; both shadows tinged with gold, while the blush is a nice medium pink. You also get mini-versions of their Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser (1.7 oz.), Zero Gravity Repairwear Lift Firming Cream (0.5 oz.), Lash Doubling Mascara (0.14 oz.), Long Last Lipstick in Blush Coral, silver lipstick case, and of course, the bag itself, designed by Trina Turk.
See more photos of this lovely gift with purchase… Continue reading →
Clinique Holiday 2008 Gift Sets
- Happy Solid Perfume Pencil in “Wealth of Flowers” .07 oz/2.25 g
- Happy Solid Perfume Pencil in “Hint of Citrus” .07 oz/2.25 g
- Happy Solid Perfume Pencil in Happy .07 oz/2.25 g
Kissable Six ($35.00)
- Dual Ended Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine in Luscious Lilac & Double Plum
- Dual Ended Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine in Strawberry Burst & Peppermint Patty
- Dual Ended Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine in Blackberry Bloom & Pink Champagne
Long Last Shine ($25.00)
- Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Mystic .08 oz/2.4 ml
- Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Guava Gold .08 oz/2.4 ml
- Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Air Kiss .08 oz/2.4 ml
- Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Sunset .08 oz/2.4 ml
Perfectly Happy ($49.50)
- Happy Perfume Spray 1.7 oz/50 ml
- Happy Body Cream 2.5 oz/75 ml
- Happy Perfume Rollarball/Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Whisper
Absolutely Happy ($72.50)
- Happy Perfume Spray 3.4 oz/100 ml
- Happy Body Butter 3.4 oz/100 ml
- Happy Body Wash 3.4 oz/100 ml
- Happy Perfume Spray .5 oz/15ml
Make It Moisture ($42.00)
- Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief 1.7 oz/50 ml
- All About Eyes Rich .21 oz/7 ml
- Superbalm Lip Treatment .17 oz/5 ml
Great Skin Home and Away ($59.00)
- Liquid Facial Soap – Mild 6.7 oz/200 ml
- Clarifying Lotion 2 with Pump 13.5 oz/487 ml
- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion with Pump 4.2 oz/125 ml
- Liquid Facial Soap – Mild 1.0 oz/30 ml
- Clarifying Lotion 2 2.0 oz/60 ml
- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion in Tube 1.0 oz/30 ml
The Luxury Shave ($31.00)
- M Shave Aloe Gel 1.4 oz/41 ml
- Face Scrub 3.4 oz/100 ml
- Post Shave Healer 2.5 oz/75 ml
Super Treat ($25.00)
- Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Apricot .17 oz/5 ml
- Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Currant .17 oz/5 ml
- Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Ginger .17 oz/5 ml
- Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Raspberry .17 oz/5 ml
Black Honey Glow ($35.00)
- Almost Lipstick in Black Honey .06 oz/1.9 g
- Shimmering Tones Bronzer in Pink Chocolate .31 oz/75 ml
- High Impact Mascara in Black Honey 4.5 ml/4.1 g
Available November 2008, check your local counter for details.