A few of the new coral blushes that I’ve recently reviewed, plus one long-time favorite that I always reach for when I want a coral blush. I am a fiend for coral blush, I’ll have you know!
- Becca Lychee/Opal — a shimmery, light coral that can be used as a highlighter or blusher
- Clinique Peach Pop (02) — a medium coral with a luminous finish
- Tom Ford Love Lust — a warm, orange-coral with a luminous finish (if there could only be one coral in my life, this would be it)
- IT Pretty in Peony — a rich, vibrant coral-pink
- NYX Pinched — a coral-pink with a soft shimmer