Beautiful Beginnings with Clinique
What was the first Clinique product you ever tried? Did it pave way for a real romance or did it put you off the brand entirely? What was the first Clinique product you purchased? Did you love it? Hate it? Still own it?
my answer: I remember my mom buying me Clinique’s 3-step system when I was a teenager (it was closest I ever came to beauty as a young teen!), which I don’t remember liking, but really who knows–I probably wasn’t even using it right, LOL! I actually am a fan of Clinique’s skincare range. I find a lot of it just works; not too many claims, nothing over-the-top, and it does the job I need it to do. I also love how affordable it is.
Share your first time experiences with Clinique in the comments! 🙂
Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm — 8 New Shades
Clinique has extended their range of Chubby Sticks with the launch of eight new (and permanent) shades!
Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm ($16.00)
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Sixteen natural-looking lip tints in all, each with a subtle sheen.
- Mega Melon Muted mauve
- Oversized Orange Orange (New)
- Curvy Candy Dark pink (New)
- Mighty Mimosa Dirty pink (New)
- Two Ton Tomato Orange-red (New)
- Woppin’ Watermelon Pink
- Super Strawberry Strawberry pink
- Pudgy Peony Fuchsia (New)
- Voluptuous Violet Plum (New)
- Graped-up Brown plum
- Heaping Hazelnut Soft beige brown (New)
- Whole Lotta Honey Plum brown
- Bountfiul Blush Brown pink (New)
- Fuller Fig Dark brown
- Richer Raisin Plummy brown
Availability: Now @ Clinique