Not so into lipstick? Or maybe you’re looking for a gloss for your Valentine’s Day lipstick? These are my five picks for this upcoming Valentine’s Day…
- Milani Flashy — darkened fuchsia pink
- MAC Driven by Love — rich red with ruby red shimmer
- Clarins Grenadine — coral-pink with gold shimmer
- Bobbi Brown Naked Plum — pink and gold shimmered plum
- NARS Bougainville — berry
What lipglosses remind you of Valentine’s Day?
Clarins Rouge Eclat Collection for Spring 2013
At Clarins, Paris, delicate spring colors are cropping up. Lips whisper youth with an age-defying lipstick. Skin gets a petal-fresh finish. Eyes seduce in incurably romantic hues of iris blossom.
Rouge Eclat Lipstick ($26.00)
The first age-defying lipstick by Clarins offers more than just vibrant colour! An innovative combination of 100% plant waxes – mimosa, jojoba and sunflower – and unsaponifiables of cocoa. Phytosphingosine reinforces the skin’s protective barrier, protects against dehydration, boosts collagen synthesis and fights the appearance of fine lines.
- Nude Rose
- Sweet Rose
- Petal Pink
- Tropical Pink
- Pink Berry
- True Aubergine
- Red Wine
- Coral Pink
- Juicy Clementine
- Pink Fuchsia
- Passion Red
- Hot Chocolate
- Chocolate Rose
- Nude Caramel
Face Palette ($35.00) (Limited Edition)
A compact comprised of luminous, ultrafine powders for a matte yet radiant complexion or a natural pink glow.
Iris Blossom Eye Quartet Mineral Palette ($42.00)
Color base: A taupe shade with light-changing reflections of green highlights. Color base: An iris plum. Liner: An intense black illuminated with silver pearls. Illuminator: A luminous white.
Prodige Lip Gloss ($22.00)
- Vibrant Rose (Limited Edition)
- Water Lily
Availability: Now @ Nordstrom, February 2013 at Clarins counter nationwide and at clarins.com
See more photos! Continue reading “Clarins Rouge Eclat Collection for Spring 2013″
Top 10 of 2012: Lipglosses
These are ten fantastic shades of gloss that I reviewed and tested in the past year. You’ll notice that there are a few from Bobbi Brown’s High Shimmer range, and let’s just say it was hard not to include more!
- Bobbi Brown Firefly — iridescent pink and silver
- Chanel Merveille — muted plum-pink
- Clarins Grenadine — bright coral-pink
- Bobbi Brown Canary — gold on gold
- MAC Girl About Town — bright pink
- Korres Crocus — lavender
- MAC Ready to Roam — rich red
- Bobbi Brown Citrus — gold-shimmered coral
- Revlon Rosegold — pale rose gold
- Illamasqua Stranger — antique gold