China Glaze Vintage Vixen Collection for Fall 2010
For Fall 2010, the China Glaze Vintage Vixen Collection captures the vivid and saturated hues of the 1940’s with this seductively complex palette. These classic shades of the season recreate the timeless tableau of movie land mystique, perfect red pouts and steamy nights where swing was the scene!
Step out with these multi-faceted jewel tones, rich reds, titillating taupes and smoldering sands. This collection deliverers a high octane 40’s era glamour with a sophisticated edge! The 12 colors in this collection include:
- Goin’ My Way Brown frost with copper shimmer
- Riveter Rouge Deep red shimmer
- Classic Camel Khaki crème with gold micro glitter
- Emerald Fitzgerald Turquoise green frost with shimmer
- Midnight Mission Navy blue frost with silver micro glitter
- First Class Tocket Deep purple frost with shimmer
- Jitterbug Grey chrome with silver micro glitter
- Bogie Plum frost with shimmer
- Hey Doll Rose frost with shimmer
- Foxy Burgundy frost with shimmer
- Ingrid “Greige” crème with copper micro glitter
- Swing Baby Taupe frost with silver micro glitter
Availability: The China Glaze Vintage Vixen collection starts shipping June 6th internationally and July 6th, 2010 domestically. All 12 colors will be available as open stock, in 6 piece box collections, a 12 piece counter display and a 36 piece rack. China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.
See more photos!
China Glaze Poolside Collection Sneak Peek
Review coming soon (probably tomorrow, but in case the sky falls, no promises!)… but boy, capturing the brightness and color of neons on camera is a pain in the behind. Like I cannot even express to you how many shots it took just to get a few decent ones worth posting.
So, I thought, “You know what might be really cool? If Temptalia readers shared their advice and expertise on how to best apply neon nail polish.”
Share your tips & tricks to get the best out of your neon lacquers!
China Glaze Christmas-themed Nails
As I mentioned this morning on Twitter, I did a Christmas-y theme on my nails with China Glaze Ruby Pumps and Emerald Sparkle. I just alternated the colors for my theme I used Zoya’s Color-Lock System for base, top, and drying coats!
I’d love to know if you’ve been doing any winter or holiday-inspired nails this season! Share what you’re wearing in the comments!