108 Degrees, Papaya Punch, Cha Cha Cha
China Glaze Island Escape – Quick Swatches
Full review to come later today! 🙂
See more photos & swatches!
China Glaze Island Escape Collection for Summer 2011
Take an exotic island escape with China Glaze this summer with a tropical, shimmering rainbow of brilliant bright colors! Mix and match these hot hues to add a candy-like pop to that summer manicure and pedicure. Colors in the collection include:
- Papaya Punch Crème based vivid orange.
- 108 Degrees Flirtatious berry pink with specks of micro glitter.
- Senorita Bonita Passionate purple shimmer with pink micro glitter.
- Blue Iguana Bold and daring sparkly blue.
- Cha Cha Cha Vivacious shimmer green.
- Electric Pineapple High intensity crème based lime green.
The China Glaze Island Escape collection will be available as open stock colors, 6 piece box collection, 6 piece counter display, 12 piece counter display and 36 piece rack. Approximately April 2011.