Chanel Summer 2011 Collection
Chanel Summer 2011 Collection Sneak Peek
Just some group shots of Chanel summer! I bought everything yesterday at Nordstrom — I still have to get through quite a few photos and write-up the reviews so sit tight, but definitely expect to see a few go up this morning/afternoon!
One more shot!
Chanel Summer 2011 Collection – Les Fleurs d’Ete de Chanel
Le Vernis ($25.00)
- Mimosa Yellow (Limited Edition)
- Morning Rose Pink (Limited Edition)
- Beige Petale Beige (Limited Edition)
Soleil Tan de Chanel ($50.00)
- Bronze Corail (Limited Edition)
- Bronze Rose (Limited Edition)
- Pensee Coral (Limited Edition)
- Aurore Peach (Limited Edition)
- Pink Peony Pink (Limited Edition)
Soleil Tan de Chanel ($48.00)
Les 4 Ombres / Eyeshadow Quad ($57.00)
Ombres Contraste Duo ($42.00)
- Khaki Discret Khaki
Stylo Yeux Waterproof ($29.00)
- Rose Platine (Limited Edition)
Rouge Coco ($32.00)
- Sari Dore (Limited Edition)
- Gardenia (Limited Edition)
availability: Now @ Nordstrom
See more photos!
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine
Coco Chanel revolutionized the way women dressed by designing looks that were elegant, yet surprisingly comfortable. Her vision: simple, uncomplicated silhouettes in modern fabrics to lend a new ease and modernity to a woman’s wardrobe.
Today, CHANEL carries on that vision with new ROUGE COCO SHINE Hydrating Sheer Lipshine, the exciting next chapter in the evolution of the iconic modern crème lip colour. Lips are effortlessly dressed in the most elegant shades, with the most comfortable wear.
Fresh, sheer and luminous, ROUGE COCO SHINE provides beautiful, lasting moisturizing shine in a water-light texture. The formula glides on for easy application, and a unique HYDRATENDRE complex hydrates and softens lips, giving them a healthier and fuller appearance.
The emblematic black metal case of ROUGE COCO has been specially refined. In its new interpretation, the ROUGE COCO SHINE packaging reflects the graceful codes of the iconic brand with a slimmer case and a new interior design to protect the innovative formula.
ROUGE COCO SHINE is available in a complete range of shades, from delicate beiges to dazzling berries, with hints of shimmer to enhance a glossy finish. Each of the 18 shades is linked to the world of Coco Chanel. . . each a source of inspiration or influence that profoundly impacted her life.
Rouge Coco Shine ($32.00)
- Chance Powder pink
- Romance Bright pink
- Aventure Shimmering pink
- Evasion Sheer rose
- Boy Natural rose
- Liberte Sheer apricot
- Sari d’Eau Coral shimmer
- Rebelle Orange red
- Monte-Carlo Pink red
- Fetiche Rose
- Elise Berry rose
- Unique Sparkling plum
- Bonheur Berry plum
- Canotier Pearlized nude beige
- Biarritz Coppered beige
- Deauville Delicate nude brown
- Beli-Ami Plum brown
- Cavaliere Shimmering brown
availability: April 2011; April 4th and 5th @ facebook.com/chanel through their virtual pop-up store
See more photos!
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle with Keira Knightley
Three years after the first commercial film, Knightley reprises her role as COCO MADEMOISELLE, a modern day Coco Chanel whose mystery, daring and rebelliousness are at the heart of her charm.
While the first film featured long evening gowns, the second takes on a more urban feel, with Knightley appearing on the streets of Paris in a chic, beige motorcycle jumpsuit designed for her by Karl Lagerfeld. Filmed in legendary locations across the City of Light – from Place Vendome to Place de la Concorde, the film is a collaboration between Knightley and Joe Wright, a creative relationship that began with Wright’s directorial debut, the Oscar®-nominated film Pride & Prejudice, and continued with the Oscar®-nominated Atonement.
“For me, Gabrielle Chanel is an icon and there was an incredible power emanating from all the photos of her,” states Knightley. “When I began to delve into her history more closely, I was obviously fascinated by her immense talent as a designer, but more than that, by her singular background.”
The commercial film’s soundtrack, “It’s a Man’s, Man’s, Man’s World” by James Brown is performed by the soulful voice of Grammy® award winner, Joss Stone and was published by Warner Chappell.
Coco Mademoiselle is a fresh oriental scent created by CHANEL master perfumer Jacques Polge in 2001. The fragrance represents the ever-evolving spirit of Coco Chanel in this feminine, sexy, young and exciting fragrance.
See photos & behind-the scenes shots!
Photo by Vincent Lappartient
Chanel Fall/Winter 2011 Ready-to-Wear Beauty
Peter Philips, Creative Director of Chanel Make Up used the following Chanel products to create the runway beauty looks:
- Face: Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15, Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder, Eclat Lumiere Highlighting Face Pen, Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer
- Eyes: Illusion d’Ombre in Epatant, Mirifique, and Fantasme (available July 2011), Le Crayon Yeux Precision Eye Definer in Khaki Platine (available July 2011), Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long Lasting Eyeliner in Ebene, Crayon Sourcils (available July 2011), and Inimitable Mascara in Noir
- Lips: Le Crayon Levres Precision Lip Definer in Natural, Rouge Allure Velvet in La Furtive (available November 2011)
- Nails: Le Vernis Nail Colour in Graphite (available July 2011)