From blushes to lipsticks, I have my personal five favorites for fall lip color! This idea is courtesy of readers Maribel, Sara, Shahnaz, Camille, and Rebecca, who all wanted to see some great shades for autumn. As always, I look forward to hearing about your top five!
- NARS Train Bleu — matte, purple berry
- Burberry Bright Plum — bright, bold berry-pink
- MAC Endless Drama — deep red
- Buxom Runaway — rusty plum
- Urban Decay Venom — shimmering berry
What are your top five fall lip colors?
These are my very, very favorite lipstick formulas (in no particular order!) at the moment.
- Givenchy Le Rouge — smooth, rich color; long-wearing, hydrating
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick — long-wearing, pigmented, comfortable to wear
- Maybelline ColorSensational Vivids Lip Color — richly pigmented, luminous, long-wearing
- Buxom Full-Bodied Lipstick — luminous, smooth color, long-wearing, hydrating
- Guerlain Rouge G — luminous, pigmented, long-wearing, hydrating