Butter London Sweetie Shop Collection for Spring 2013
Straight from the catwalks, the inspiration for the Sping/Summer 2013 collection emerged from the charming colours and silhouettes of the 50’s-inspired femme fatale. Shades influenced by the soft pastels of cotton candy, milkshakes and macaroons enhance the playful feminine edge. A brilliant sherbet, luxe lemon and peppy violet are paired with an icy mint, rich candy pink and creamy khaki for a statement that’s sweet but chic. “Pops of pastels are iconic for spring and look like candy on the nails,” says Katie Hughes, Global Colour Ambassador for butter LONDON.
Nail Lacquer ($15.00)
- Cuppa Toasted opaque tan crème
- Fruit Machine Opaque punchy carnation creme
- Molly Coddled Opaque lavender orchid creme
- Fiver Opaque icy mint creme
- Jasper Opaque bright pastel yellow creme
- Kerfuffle Opaque pink color creme
Availability: Now @ Beauty.com, January 2013
See more photos!